Ch 2

Austin POV

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO!!!! oh yah I kissed my best friend. I felt this thing I've never felt before. I've kissed like lots of girls but this time it was different. it's like every care in the world and everything just disappeared. just us two. I leaned in and I felt like I was on fire but in a good way ( A/N: I would have said sparked or butterflies but that's too cliche) our lips connected and I wanted to stay that way but she pulled away. everything was a fairy tale until the villein shows up( not trying to be mean but I can't think of anything ) she says yes...

UGH IM SUCH AN IDIOT SOMETIMES!!

I see a tear creek out from the corner of ally's eye.

I have to clear this up with ally and Kira . Kira is hugging me while ally runs away.

" Kira I'll be right back"

"Oh hell no your staying with me!"

"Look I never asked you anything yesterday!"

"You asked me if I wanted to be your girlfriend and I said yes"

She leans closer and kisses me and push her away. she looks at me with disgust.

"What the hell austin!"

"I never asked you to be my girl friend. I told you I didn't want to be your boyfriend cause I was interested in someone else and asked you to leave me alone!"

"Oh what ever I'm your bosses daughter and your his client so u have to do what I say and I say we are going to date or else"

"Let me guess you'll fire me cause I'm willing to take that chance"

She suddenly pulls out her phone and calls jimmy, I don't care if I'm realized from Starr records cause it will like take me 2 seconds to find I new one

"Daddy, austin yelled at me"

She said in a pouty voice.

That's all I heard because I was full of rage and anger at Kira for doing this to me. man she can be a bitch when she wants.

When's done talking to her dad she just leaves in frustration

Later: ''I got home from jungle cafe and I got a phone call from jimmy. Basically he told me not to listen to Kira

then I texted some one. I really need to tell them something

________>_<___________

So this was my second chapter and I hope u liked it I tried to make it as long as possible and if my spelling or grammar was of that's because I went to universal studios and went one the Simpsons ride like 300 times and well I'm home now so I still feel dizzy

So do u think austin texted and why was Kira making up a lie( even doe I don't mention it in the story )

Thx for reading

~ lulu