How It All Started

Jacob's POV:

I never really knew how it all started. My attraction to guys that is. All that I can remember is that there was a guy in my gym class. Damn did he have an ass!👅👌 His name was Mark, Mark Thomas. He had these beautiful eyes that were like a bluish grey and they penetrated right through me. With one glance at them I was rock hard and one day it showed.

It was after school so there wasn't really anybody there anymore and the people who were there didn't care about anything. Mark and I were both on the track team and we were getting changed for practice when it happened.

Mark and I knew each other but not that well, at the time. He was a popular jock and I was a math wizard. We had all the same classes together but he never noticed me before. I would always stare at him unconsciously.

Anyway, he was changing in the locker room for track practice and then I walked in. He was in the middle of taking off his shirt when I saw him. He had these amazing V line. I don't think he saw me right away because I kind of drooled all over myself while looking at him.

I said hi to him and turned into my locker

I said hi to him and turned into my locker. I started to talk to myself. 
"OMG he is so hot! I just watch him to fuck me so hard that I can't walk the next week. I want him inside me is badly! Uhh!"
He made me so hard I Moaned at little big ad I came in my pants a little bit.
"Jacob are you ok?" Mark preceded to ask me as he robbed my arm.
"Yea I'm fine" I replied as I turned around. At this moment Mark was not wearing pants anymore. He was wearing skin tight underwear and it was white. That moment on my life was straight out of my fantasies. I saw gif giant 9" cock bursting as if it want to get out of there. I didn't know what to do except for what I always wanted to. I went up to him and I went to kiss him when he fell over his shoe and his hat fell off and slid underneath the bench. I said I was sorry and tried to get it back for him.