My Hat

Mark's POV:

I always thought about Jacob late at night when I was all horny. I took pictures of him while he wasn't paying attention because he has fucking sexy. He has his hazel brown hair with gorgeous eyes! I'm getting hard just thinking about him.

One day when I was getting changed for a track practice, he came in the locker room too. He came and started to change right next to me. It was kind of weird at first but I kind of liked it. I wanted him!

I tried to show it but I don't think that he like it. I stood there starting at his perfectly shaped round ass for a long time. The best part was that he didn't notice.

Then once I was  almost completely naked and in my tight white under armour underwear that I saw him staring at me when he turned around

Then once I was  almost completely naked and in my tight white under armour underwear that I saw him staring at me when he turned around. Then after that I saw his huge 9.5" Bulge in the loose sweatpants he was wearing.

He leaned in to kiss me and I tripped over my shoe so he decided to get it for me. Luckily it slid underneath a bench and he dropped to all fours and was sticking his ass practically in my face.

I just had to do it, right then and there

I just had to do it, right then and there. I took my throbbing cock out and jacked off right to the sight of him. I was so close when he turned around. I came all over his perfect skin and on his mouth. He licked my sweet seed off of his lips and pulled me closer while still on his knees.

He sucked me off until I came again except this time in his mouth. He swallowed my second load with pleasure.

"I want to to fuck me tight ass until its loose like a worn out rubber band. I need you inside of me" he said as he was pulling off his pants and propping himself up against the lockers, spreading his legs preparing for my thicc dick to be thrusted into his fat ass. I took the condom out of my backpack and stroked it on.

" Uhhh, fuck me. Fuck me hard, DADDY!" He exclaimed at the top of his lounges.
"Shut up bitch. You're going to get us caught!" I told him as I showed my underwear in his mouth to quiet him down. But it wasn't enough. Somebody else had heard us and wondered into the lockerroom as 5 of my 9 inches were deep in Jacob tight ass and his moaning continued