The Visitor

I was petrified that we were going to get caught so I quickly pulled out of his sweet, warm, begging hole and ran into the bathroom. I figured it would be the safest place to hide.

Mark came running after me and wanted me to start fucking hon again. I couldn't say no so I wiped out my throbbing cock and pressed Mark against the stall door and rammed dick into him so hard I saw the walls move.

Just then I hear knocking on the bathroom door. I didn't want to say anything until I knew who it was so I kept my throbbing cock in Marks round perfect ass.

I heard a deep voice, but still pre-pubescent teen, behind the door. The bathroom was silent, completely, except for the occasional Mark moan. I could barely hear what he is saying but I knows of make sense.
"I.. fuck...YEA!"
That was I I heard. The bathroom door slammed open and I jumped with my hard-on still in Mark and he let out the loudest moan yet. All I could see after that was feet at the bottom of the stall door and a loud pounding, knock that only me even more nervous.
The the person goes into the stall next to me and I hear soft murmurs.
"Who are they" I barely heard
"Who cares, now give me that big dick of yours!"
At this point I look down and see my dick in Marks moist mouth and his tongue softly fondelling the tip as of to get me to moan and gasp. I wasn't nervous anymore. Just curious, who were these boys and why were they fucking?

Hey guys. Who should I make in the next stall over? Comment your suggestions!