The Sunshine

"Hey Holly! Are you ready to go to calculus?!" Andy slaps my back as I stand at my locker.

We were out of first block, and now headed to our respective classes. I think she had health next.

"Don't even tease me! I hate Calculus! I don't even know what's going on in there!"

She laughs. "If you knew you were going to suck at it, then why did you take it?"

I shake my head. "I have no idea. I should've just not taken it at all."

"Oh look! There he is!" Andy points down the hallway. "Ryan McCullen!"

Ryan McCullen? Why does that name sound familiar to me? It soon dawns on me who that is.

"Oh! Isn't that the cute guy from your health class?"

She nods eagerly. "Mhm!"

He's walking down the hall opposite of us, probably going to the health class. I notice he has brown whipped up hair, and a bulky build. He looks just like someone she would go for.

"I gotta go! If he wants to, he can do mouth on mouth with me today!"

I hit her and laugh as she runs off. "Gross Andy! Don't talk like that!"

She spins around. "Its in my nature!" She says as she waves bye to me.

I laugh and close my locker. Thinking that the calculus room is all the way across campus, I had better start heading that way. I wouldn't want to be late!

I throw my pencil into the side pocket on my backpack and I go down the hall. I get about ten feet of distance, when a voice goes through the hallway.

"Hey! Did you drop this?"

I keep walking.

"Hey! The girl with short blonde hair!"

Well, that comment makes me stop. I spin around on the ball of my foot.

"Is this yours?" Asks a red headed guy walking my way.

Oh wow. He's cute.

I look down at his outstretched hand, and see he's holding my pencil.

"Oh! Thanks!" I smile at him and take back my pencil, making sure it's in my backpack this time.

"What class are you going to next?"

His comment shocks me. I forgot he was still here.

"Uh, calculus." I tell him

"Me too!" A toothy grin breaks out on his face.

"Really? That's great! Do you want to walk together?" I ask him. Oh my goodness, I don't know what's happening to me. I've never invited a guy to do anything with me, even walk!

"Yeah! If that's fine with you?"

I nod and we begin walking casually down the hall together.

"You know," He breaks the silence between us. "I'm really glad I met you. I don't have to scramble the halls looking for the right classroom!"

What? Why would he be looking for the right classroom? He isn't new- OH MY GOSH HE IS.

Wait, which one is he? Uh, red hair. Rapper. The one that smiles all the time! Uh...H-Hoseok?