Chapter 1 (paradise)

9:15
Amy sat in her hotel room feeding her daughter. it was late september and the middle of tour.

Her boyfriend Ben had gone out for the evening with the guys, while she was left alone for the night.

She was absolutly in love with him. Ever since she had met him at thirteen they had been inseprabale and soon it turned into more than friends.

Soon after that she had become pregnant at the young age of eighteen. fresh out of highschool and now at twenty one, she was now living the dream life.

Money, a good career in her dream job and great family and friends. All she could ever ask for.

But one thing she hated about the fame was the fact she had to hide her child from the world. Ben and her decided it was for the best. not wanting their child to be caught up in the fame.

Hiding a baby from the world was tough but they knew they would manage.

The baby was now at the age of three and looked almost exactly like the couple. big blue eyes from her father, long blond hair from both and the facial features of her mother. It was obvious that the child was theirs even at first glace. And amy adored that. knowing her child was the perfect mix between them.

She quietly watched as her child was eating and watching tv. She was quiet girl. Even for her age. Being born with selective mutism played a big role in that.

She was absolutly terrified of everyone except for Amy and Ben. She was even scared of some of Ben's and Amy's family members. But They both knew with time that she would grow out of it. or they hoped she would.