chapter2 (under the moonlight)

9:15 later that night

Amy had just put Everest down for the night. She was waiting for Ben to get back; usually he was back by now and that had worried Amy.

That was until she heard some one openthe door then closethe door. She quietly walked over to the door trying not to wake the baby. There stood Ben and Beth.

"Hey Ames"Ben said "Beths gonna watch Everest, i need to talk to you for a bit."

"Okay but what about?" Amy asked confused on why he wanted her to leave the room when they could just talk here.

"Just come on, we can just walk and talk." He replied. Something was up and she could tell. "Please Ames."

"Okay fine but i dont want to be back too late" she said grabbing her jacket and then proceeding to follow Ben out the door to the hall.

"Okay follow me, i want to show you something." Ben said with excitment grabbing Amys hand and pulling her down the hall until they stopped in front of a door.

Ben carfully opened it. And pulled amy in. In the middle of the room sat a candle lit table. "Surprise!" He said walking over and  pulling out a chair for Amy.

"Ben! This is amazing." Amy said sitting down.

"I figured we should take the night off and hang out, just me and you. Just me and you alone in this room, with this bed. " He said causing Amy to laugh.

"Ames, i love you."He said

"And i love you Benjamin." Amy said as she kissed him on cheek.

"Sorry i couldn't make dinner, you know touring and shit."He said grabbing a box of pizza. "Its the best i could do."

"It fine Ben." She said opening the box. "Food is food."

"Amy we've been together since thirteen. I can't belive i was lucky enough to be with you."  Ben whispered to her.

"Me to Benjamin. Not alot of couples last this long, especially ones that are in a band." Amy said smiling at Ben."but i was lucky enough to have a man like you by my side, wasn't i."

Ben smiled back at Amy. Reaching over he moved her hair out of her face.
"After we are done lets go for a walk." Ben said to Amy. "I have another surprise for you."

"But what about Everest? I don't wanna leave her to long." Amy asked.

"Beth is there with her. She loves Beth and i already talked to Beth she knows we will be back late." Ben reassured her.

After both had finished Ben walked her down the hall and across the road to the park.

"Its beautiful out tonight Ben." Amy said looking up at the moon and stars.

"I see something else that is." Ben replied.

"What?" Amy asked.

"You of course" Ben whispered in her ear which caused her to blush.

They had been together for years but Amy always got butterflies in her stomach around him. It was always the same feeling as the first date, she never knew what to expect.

Amy layed down in the grass looking up at the stars and ben soon sat down beside her.

"Amy?"

"What?"

"Could you imagine spending the rest of your life with us together" Ben asked.

" I cant imagine you not in my life Ben. I love you."

"Amy would you ma-" ben said pausing for a moment " maybe like to start heading back. Its getting late."

~

Sorry for the long wait for an update . Im also in the middle of writing a paranormal romance type book.