First Day In the Glade

So this is really the first story I have even done before I don't know how good or bad it's gonna be so if any of you guys have like types for me or want me to change something please do message me or comment. There might me some eras or anything like that too.

Deyanira Pov.

Waking up gasping for air I have no clue where I am, I feel like I am moving. ' Am I in a box or something,' I thought to myself. I heard breathing which means I must not be in here alone.

"Hello, can you guys hear me," they all said yes but by the tone of their voices I would say that there're scared. I mean I can understand we have no clue where this box will lead us, we can't see, and when we get out what will be waiting for us and will we have to it off to live. I felt sweat dripping down my face, so I used my shirt to clean it off, but I felt a bump on my right eye. I lifted my hand to touch it, 'I guess have a eye patch.'

"Okay listen my name is Deyanira, I don't know what's happening. I am pretty sure that non of us know why we're here. I can't remember anything but my name and the fact that I can do weird/scary things that could use to protect our-self/myself as well or it can be used to blow up anything that is in a 50 mile radius of me. Can you guys tell me what your names are and what you can remember."

 ( i really like this picture for Deyanira even though she suppose to have a eye patch on, can you just believe she has a eye patch on

( i really like this picture for Deyanira even though she suppose to have a eye patch on, can you just believe she has a eye patch on. thanks!!!!)

Non of them said anything for 5 minutes till one of them decided to say something since we all are in the same situation here, I guess.

" Well my name is Atropine and I also like have weird/scary abilities too."

"The name is Andreana, I also with weird/scary abilities"

"Okay, well mine is Asuga "

"And mine is Azher, and so we all have weird/scary abilities

"And mine is Azher, and so we all have weird/scary abilities."

---Time skips: 10 minutes later (still Deyanira pov)---

It has already been 10 minutes but it feel like it has been hours that this box has been moving with us in it. I just wish it would stop already and we could get out. Suddenly the box stop, we all froze in our spot. It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Than the top of the box opened and we were surrounded by at least 50 boys more or less.

"Day one greenie, rise and shine."

When he looked at us, his faced to welcoming to confused but also angry.

"What the shuck is this?"

"What the greenie looks like"

"Is he ugly, oh how old does he look"

I didn't move at all. Non of us did. I just kept on looking at the boy with dirty blonde has and amazing looking muscles. Yeah I just said that even though I don't even know who the hell he is.

"Hey Gally, is there something with the greenie that you aren't saying anything."

"Well um.... how do I say this, the greenie a sucking girl and there's not just one but there's six of them."

The boys kept on moving closer to see us after Gally, I guess that's his name answered one of the boys question. One by one he helped all of us out of the box, we looked around we were are surround by a wall in every direction making a square around us, but one of the walls had a opening in it. There're buildings everyone and a forest. 'What the hell is this place,' I kept on looking around trying to take in on my surrounding, but I stopped when I heard the boys whistling and yelling, "we have some runners. I turned my head to the directions to where all the boys were looking in and saw Asuga and Damini running away with two boys names Thomas and Minho, that i heard the boys yell their name to cheer them on, runner right behind the girls. But Asuga and Damini were just much more faster. I guess they didn't want to keep on running because soon the girls started slowing down allowing Thomas and Minho to catch up with them but in the last minutes Asuga and Damini turned and slid under the boys leg and tripping them at the same time. I couldn't hold back the laughter. I couldn't believe that they just did that.

"Oh my god, Asuga, hahahaha Damini that was hilarious! I can't believe you guys did that!"

I couldn't stop laughing, some of the boys were just staring while the others laughed with the other girls and me. I laughed so hard to the point where my stomach started to hurt. I bend down little and put my hand on my face wiping away the tear, without realizing that I pulled my eye patch off reviling my right eye. I stopped laughing when I heard everyone gasp and staring at me.

"What is there something wrong, you guys are just staring at me. There's nothing on my face is there?"

Gally came up to me with a shocked face just like everyone else.

"Um... Gally right, yeah okay good well um can you tell me why everyone just stopped laughing and staring at me as though I look weird or something.

"Well um you don't realize it but you took off your eye patch off your right eye and ........um well your eye that was covered is different from your left eye. I mean well...... your left eye is blue but your right eye is red."

'Shit my eye patch, I am so damn stupid.' I put my eye patch back on covering my right eye once again. Some of the boys whispered, I heard what they said and I didn't like it. I felt my rage just boiling inside but I didn't let it out. I couldn't. I just wanted some food and sleep. Now I kinda regret wishing the box didn't stop and open.

Newt known as second-in-command and a guy name Alby the leader promised to show us around tomorrow. They gave us some food and we went straight to bed afterwards. One of the buildings they call a 'hut' was empty so they gave the hut to us as our room, well until tomorrow now our lives are different and we can never go back to our past for we do not remember it.