Oh Shit

Deyanira pov 

Now I'm sure they aren't gonna trust us. I mean the know the truth, not like we weren't gonna tell them in the first place. But we were gonna wait till we fully had their trust and they would believe us.

"Well ladies now that's everything it what would you like to do!?"

'What do you mean?"

"What do I mean, I mean everything is out now. They know the truth now, and they barely trust us since we only came up here like two or three days ago. we need to do something or else W.I.C.K.E.D  will keep on killing people for this. They forced us into doing this, they tricked into thinking that we would save man kind when really we're just slowly killing them. They took away the one thing we all love and thank god they're alive but they can't even remember us. We have nothing left. I'd rather be dead or out there stopping them, than be in here knowing I lost Gally again!"

I can't take it anymore, running out the hut I could here everything yelling my name but overall I hear Gally's voice above them.

"Please Deyanira.... YOU STILL HAVE ME!"

Stopping I fall to my knees crying. For these years I am one of the people that did this and I still have him I have his trust which isn't right because....... I shouldn't have it.

Still crying my eyes out I could feel someone picking me, judging by the strong muscular arms I feel, it's Gally. With in a few minutes Gally was holding me laying in bed.

"No matter what you say Deyanira I.... I .... I will always love you."

"....... Wait Gally you love me?!"

"I mean i may not remember you but I have this feel that I just can't stay away you. A feeling or want and needing you."

"Oh Gally I love you!"

I couldn't hold back, I lung my arms  around his neck and kissed him passionately. Things started to get a little heated , I guess time for round two.....

"AHAHAHAHAH"

.....Or not

"HELP THE DOORS AREN'T CLOSING AND THE GRIEVERS ARE COMING!"

"Oh shit!"