Chapter 2

Kaira ... Kaira ... Kaira...... was shouted out.

With a jerk woke up Karan after hearing those shouts of Kaira's name. He looked down and saw Kaira stirring in her sleep. She woke up and got scared at the shouts of her name across the train. Karan quickly got up and peeked from the flap in the compartment door and saw Kaira's parents walking back and forth in the train, he quickly shut the flap and ran back and hugged Kaira tightly as Kaira sniffled in his arms after finding out what happened.

"Karan, I don't want to leave you" cried Kaira. "Nothing will happen I promise you" replied Karan as he kissed the top of her head.

"Kaira, do u have ur duppata, cover ur face with it and then act like ur asleep" spoke Karan.  " okay" replied Kaira as she took her duppata out of her bag and climbed up to the top bunk. As she did that Karan grabbed a blanket and covered his face and and lay down on the lower bunk. They stayed there for some time and waited for the shouts to slowly stop.

About 1 hour later

Karan got out of the blanket and peeked outside to see if they had left as he did the train started moving (because it had stopped when Kaira's parents got on).He got back in locked the door and checked on Kaira, he climbed up the bunk and saw her asleep her lashes fanned and a few strands of her silky smooth hair on her hair, he kissed her forehead and covered her with a blanket. While Kaira was asleep Karan took both of there phones , changed the sims and made sure that tracking mode was off so that no one could track them.

A few hours later

Karan woke Kaira up and gave her some snacks to eat as she would be hungry. Kaira , then remembered what had happened before she fell sleep and got scared, she crouched down with her head on her knees. Karan saw Kaira getting worried and got up and hugged her and rubbed small circles on to her back as she slowly calmed down. After sometime the train reached Hrishikesh and they got their bags and got of the train. Once they were out of the station Karan stopped a rickshaw and gave home an address. The address was of a house which Karan had bought for both of them when they had planned to run away.

A few days later

Karan and Kaira were living happily until one day Karan got a phone call that both of there parents had found out there location and were on there way there. Karan quickly called Kaira as he started their packing, once packed Karan quickly left the place with Kaira and they got on to a train to Hyderabad, where it would be hard to find them.

Their parents had gone to the station to see if they would come there, but weren't able to see them get on to the train. As the train started leaving the station they saw Kaira through the window and quickly climbed the train. Once on the train they located them quickly.

Kaira's parents tried to slap her but Karan held their hands as he could not even see the slightest of a scratch on Kaira. BUT, unfortunately Karan was beaten up badly by a man named Ali as Kaira was dragged away thrown to the side of the compartment and every time she would move she would be whipped badly.

Who was he ???!!
What did he have to do with Karan ???!!
Why was he there ???!!
What relation did he have with Kaira ???!!

He was Ali, Ali was an orphan and always had hate on his heart for Karan because Kaira and Karan were in love when they were in college and Ali loved Kaira and Ali never wanted to hear a NO from anybody. When he found out that they had run he made a deal with Mr/Mrs Oberoi/Veer that if he separated them he would be married to Kaira and they agreed.

Karan had been beaten up badly and SUDDENLY ALI PULLED OUT A KNIFE FROM HIS POCKET AND ....

Hope I guys like it sorry I wasn't able to do 1000 words but am almost there so have fun reading this chapter. Comment down below what you think of Ali and the new twist in this story. What do u think will happen next, what r u ideas comment down below and what do u think of the cliffhanger???!!

AFK❤️