THE FINAL CHAP!!!

Hello guys and welcome to the final chap of sqampy love story their will be a sequal to this that i am starting called coral about the baby in this and of course sqampy so yeah go check that out

Stampys POV

I rushed off to the hospital where beth was just lying their i started getting tears in my eyes i then went outside to call sqaisheys mum she ansered and i told her what had happened she said that she was comin over...

Time skip

Stampys POV

A little bit after sqaisheys mum came over the doctor came in and said that the baby would be fine

Me and sqaisheys mum just sat down and started crying...

4 hours later...

Im lying on the couch cryin when i got a phone call from the hospital sayin that i had to come see the baby and that the baby is a girl but they didnt say anythin about beth...

Time skip

I went into the hospital and sat down on a hospital bed then they brought an incubator through and in it was a tiny tiny premature baby (premature means like a tiny baby that came out to early and hasnt developed properly i held its hand and rubbed it and then i saw a little tag baby bates babys are always start as baby the mothers name then it usually gets changed to the dads name but somtimes stays as the mums i asked if i could pick her up and they said of course you can so i picked her up and i could hold her in just 1 hand they told me that i had to name her somthin then i could take her i asked if she was a chance of dying and they said she isnt premature enough to die so i could keep her so i decided that i would take her and keep her so i decided that i was gonna take her home so i decided to call her coral well cora but her real name is coral I can only hope for the best for me and cora i started thinking of melanie and i started crying basically what happened with melanie is she cheated on me and i got so angry that i murdered her and the second i done it it was the worst thing i had ever done sqaishey knows about melanie but she knows i wouldnt do that to her even if she cheated the doctor came out and i ran over is sqai. I mean beth gonna be ok it doesnt look good she said then walked away i just went back over to cora and picked her up held her close and cried...

So how do u like it the sequal is called coral and dont worry youll find out if sqaishey was ok in coral btw if u are a very emotional person i wouldnt recomend coral if u dont wanna cry it is a very emotional book especially for me because im basically cora theirs a hint of my terrible life 😭😭😭😢😢😢
Play music now and scroll through the credits

Credits
Stampy as himself
Sqaishey as herself
Squid as himself
Amy as herself
Dan as himself
Jemma as herself
Ash as himself
Rosie as herself
Sqaisheys mum as herself
Whoever would fit Logan as Logan