Chapter 10 (The talk)

Hey guys first of thank you so much for reading this far it really means a lot to me and I'm happy to say that while writing this book I have become a better writer so thank you guys if you wouldn't read this far I would have never continued this book so thank you and without further ado,here's chapter 10 enjoy.
Ps. photo above is Stephen Amell  as Oliver queen.

Nate P.O.V
"Wow I can't believe your so grown up already Nate that's awesome" Oliver said giving me a soft smile. And I couldn't help but give him a smile back.
"Yea well I wasn't going to stay 17 forever" I said coldly.
"Look Nathan I know I'm probably the last person in the world you want to to talk to but all I want is for you to let me explain myself and if after you hear me out you don't want nothing to do with me I promise I will leave your life forever"he said sincerely
" what's there to explain? You cheated on Mom. With her BEST FRIEND AND THEN FORCING ME TO LIVE WITH YOU AND THAT BITCH HOW COULD YOU? I THOUGHT THAT YOU LOVED US! WE TRUSTED YOU! YOU WERE MY HEROE DAD !WHY WOULD YOU THROW AWAY ALL OF THAT FOR HER" I said as I got on my knees and just stared sobbing uncontrollably.
" I know Nate I'm the worst father in the world but please let me explain son just give me 5 minutes that's all I'm asking for " he said as he wrapped his hands around me and pulled me into a tight hug.I didn't even bothered to push him away and let it all out.After what felt like hours of crying I Finally pulled away from him and decided to speak up.
"Fine you have 5minutes" I spat
"Look Nate  there's so much you don't know about your mother I didn't cheat on her because we were already separated before I even meet Emily" he said and I just looked at him in disbelief after all these years he dares to make up lies?.
"Just stop Oliver stop making up excuses for what you did just  Say the truth and admit it you never loved her and that's why you cheated on her" I said with anger on my voice
"Damn it Nathan  just listen to me I did loved your Mother you and her are the best thing that ever happened in my life but she  didn't feel the same"he said looking down and as I looked at his face I could tell he was being sincere.
"What? What are you talking about?" I said wanting answers now more then ever.
"Look Nate all throughout our marriage Your mother and I had problems and we tried to stay together for your sake but the last straw was when she started drinking .Nate I tried to help and she even went to rehab but nothing we tried helped so she just gave up and started drinking every night. It got so bad that one day While drunk She went into the kitchen grabbed a knife,went into your room and almost stabbed you wile you were sleeping but I stopped her and after that night I realized that we weren't meant to be so we talked and agreed that  we couldn't be together anymore so we broke up but we didn't want to tell you because we knew it would break your heart" he said with tears on his eyes. For the first time in my life I can say that I'm speechless I can't believe what he's saying the woman who I loved my whole life the women that gave me life wanted to end it.
"Why would she want to kill me?" I finally spoke up
"Because Nate your mother also suffered from depression that's what lead to her suicide not me being with Emily " he said
" so your telling me that my own mother tried to kill me because she had depression and that's why you guys broke up and that's why she hanged herself" I said trying to avoid the horrible memories of her hanging body from entering my mind.
"Yes Nate that's the truth" he said locking his baby blue eyes with my ocean like ones. And for the first time in 8 years I could see that he was telling the truth. And in that moment a mix of emotions came over I felt,happy,sad and angry all at the same time but I just pulled him into a tight hug and closed my eyes.
"I'm sorry for everything " is a I could say with tears streaming down my cheeks.
" No Son I'm sorry If I would have told you the truth 8 years ago then just maybe you would've stayed" he said also tears running down his cheeks.
"I forgive you Dad" I said and he just looked at me with his eyes wide open.
"What?" I said chuckling
"You called me Dad instead of Oliver" he said smiling from ear to ear.
"Yeah I guess I did" I said not realizing that I just called him Dad for the first time in 8 years .and in that moment I realized that by forgiving him I also forgive myself.
So what did you guys think about this chapter? good? bad?.Anyways let me know in the comments and like always please vote if you enjoyed this chapter.until next time my lovelies ❤️