chapter 2: Me and my so called life ✔

The door suddenly opened.
"Maddie have been looking for you everywhere"to be honest I have never been this happy to see Sydney in my entire life.

As soon as Bryan looks back I run out of the theater pulling Sydney along with me.

"Um...maddie can you tell me what is going, because the only time I see you run like that is when your mum tells you to wash the dishes" I ignored her rude comment.

" I just found out bryan is playing the part of Romeo" I told her, she squeals at this.

"Sydney why in the world are you happy, I just told you that I'm supposed to work on play with the boy who has been planning my funeral, the boy who wished me 'happy deathday' on my sixteenth birthday, the boy who put a dead bird in my locker last week, the boy I despise the most in the whole universe and you are happy"

"Maddie any girl- wait scratch that, every girl would love to be in your position, they would kill just to trade places with you for a minute and you're complaining"she says giving me a smug look.

"The day I learn to like Bryan McClain is the day pigs fly, so you can save your speech for that day, but until then I need you to help me find a replacement for Juliet"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's the end of school and I still can't find a replacement, so I decided to go home.

"Mum! am home" dead silence.

So I just go straight to the living room, sit down and I start going through the channels .

"Boring" flip

"Already watched" flip

"Rated 18" flip I finally find something to watch ,one of my favorite

"Adventures in babysitting" I love anything by Sophia Carson and Sabrina carpenter. But for some reasons I really didn't feel like watching TV anymore.

I go to my room and stare a the ceiling like they were constellations. I live a decent life as the daughter of a renowned lawyer(my dad)and a very popular fashion designer(my mum)and the sister of Cole Thompson. And they are always super busy which means ti rarely spend time with them. People think that I have a perfect life , I mean who wouldn't, my parents are loaded with money and appear in newspapers and magazines almost every week my brother is currently studying in havard, but honestly it really doesn't make a difference to me,all I ever wanted is to spend time with my family.

I'm not really given the chance to do anything without been judged, people look at me like I'm garbage and all I think of is one word . Jealousy

I always see people staring and I hear people whispering when I pass the hallway of McCendrick high and I have no doubt that they are talking about me . They say things like "here comes the rich bitch"
"Such a spoilt brat" and trust me when I say that I have done nothing to this people, but what they don't know is that money doesn't cover everything, all I ever think about when I hear there comments is ' stop staring if you wanted my autograph so badly you could have just asked'.That is why I'm not friends with Bryan because he is one of those people, always judging a book by its cover. They think I get good grades due to the influence of money, but I swear I work hard for them, this as been going one for years but what kept me going was the words of a wise man' ignore their stares, because they only remind that you're alive' and those words have never been more true .I mean look at me now I have the bestest friend in the world even though I know bestest isn't a word, Sydney could be an hothead at times but she's always been there for me and had my back, and for now that's enough for me. But I still have a big problem. How am I supposed to find a replacement for Juliet when the showcase is in 4 weeks.

With time I feel my eyelids getting heavy. Its time to sleep, my one and only escape.

_______________________________________________________________________
Hey guys so whatcha think.
If you're one of those people who always think all rich kids live a perfect life and because of this you judge them,then you're wrong, because not all of them do.

Don't forget to comment.