chapter 24 : Are we in an alternate universe?✔

"Cole I thought we agreed that you would keep your attitude in check when you're around him except if he hurts me" I said to my brother between gritted teeth.

" sorry, I forgot, but still don't expect me to warm up to him anytime soon" he told me before walking away just when Bryan walked towards me.

"Your brother-" he started.

"Don't worry he promised to behave, let's forget about him for now and have fun, afterall he his already having fun" I told him gesturing for him to look over to where Sydney and Cole were standing very close to the water. Cole said something to her that made her blush really hard. Hmmm interesting.

Cole and Sydney who would have thought.

"You're right, last person to the water is a rotten egg" he said before running off. Such a cheater

"Hey wait up" I said before running after him.

So my afternoon was fun, no really I don't think I've ever had this much fun.

I mostly sat on the sand trying to tan a bit. While I also kept an eye on my friends, keeley was obviously showing off since she was really good at swimming. Cole was busy trying to dip Bethany and Sydneys head inside the water and josh was talking to Bryan who kept looking at me then and now but I acted like I didn't notice. How this people became my friends, I don't know. But I am definitely not complaining, instead I am completely grateful because even with my condition they still accepted me.

Ealier at the beach my hat fell of while I was talking to Bryan thanks to the stupid wind, I was so embarrassed because my bald head was on show so I ran to go and pick it up, but Bryan held my hand and told me not to bother, he said that I was beautiful no matter what and that made me kiss him. Gosh he will be the death of me. I just keep loving him more and more.
Uhn, love?

Bryan's pov

It was starting to get late so we all decided to go home. I really had fun today, everyone was so careful, Maddie looked as stunning as usual, even my cousin was starting to get cozy with Josh. I'll tease her later.

I entered my little cabin like home which is nothing compared to Maddie's mansion, trust me.

"Mum, dad I'm home" I yelled as I walked in through the front door.

"We're in the kitchen" my mum yells back

I went to the kitchen and spot my mum by the oven bringing something out while my dad was by the sink washing the dishes there.

They've always been that way. They love each other so much that they stick together through thick and thin. My parents always do all the house chores together and never leave each others sight except when they were going to work, but still they have a very strong relationship, sometimes I even hear them same 'I love you' to each other. Their love is everlasting.

Occasionally they tell me the story of how they met. My mum is the daughter of Mr Ambrose who owned half the hotels in her hometown, so they were really wealthy, she is an only child who lost her mother at birth and grew without a mother figure since her father never remarried. While my dad was a very poor man who worked as a mechanic. My mum's cars tire got punctured and my dad happened to be around the area at that time, so he helped her fix her tire-blah blah blah, well my mum's father never wanted her to marry my dad ,since he wasn't so rich, but with time he realized that they loved each other a lot and he finally accepted, well not before he threatened to take off my dads balls if he made my mum suffer.

"Where have you been Bryan" my dad queried.

"I went out" I told him.

"Were you with that girl that you've been telling me about, your girlfriend, maddie I think her name is ?" My mum asked me.

"Wait, what? Bryan has a girlfriend? Are we in an alternate universe or what?" My dad exclaimed not even trying to hide his disbelief.

"Andrew, stop joking around" my mum scolded him like a little child slightly hitting him on the hand.

"Yes mum, I was with maddie" and her friends I wanted to add but decided against it.

"Seems like things are getting really serious between you two, one of this days you should bring her over for dinner, maybe even on Saturday" my mum suggested grinning widely.

" okay mum, but I'll check with her first" I told her.

"Yes your mother is right, I want to meet the person that was able to capture my son's heart and I'm going to ask her why she hasn't run away yet" my dad added.

"Dad!!"

"Andrew!!!!"

I and my mum say in unison.

"I'm joking, jeez" he said raising is hand in surrender.
_____________________________________________
Kinda short right? I just felt like ending it here.

I didn't edit it tho

So I realised I never actually talk about Bryan's family and decided to add them in this chapter.

Let me know what you think in the comnent.

Your food loving author

<3