Chapter 2

It was noon and as I was walking towards the lunch area I heard my name. I turned around to see Kendi and my other roommate Paislee walking towards me.
"Hey girls whats up?" I asked as they got closer.
"Nothing much just going to get something to eat." Kendi replied.
"Hey have you guys seen Grayson at all?" Paislee asked.
"He's coming this way." Kendi replied.
"Who's he with?" I turned around to see who Grayson was walking with.
"Oh that's T.J he's in three of my classes." I replied waving at him.
"He's really, really attractive." I shot a glance at Kendi who had spoke up.
"What he is." Kendi replied laughing.
"Hey." T.J said as they stopped in front of us.
"What's up Gray?" I asked my good friend Grayson.
"Nothing much just enjoying freshman year." He replied putting his arm around Paislee.
"Come on let's go get something to eat." Kendi replied.
I watched as Kendi, Paislee, and Grayson all headed to the lunch area while T.J waited for me.
"Are you coming?" he asked.
"Yes, sorry." I replied as I began walking right next to him.

In the lunch area
"T.J there's the group." I said as I started to go towards them. That is until I felt someone grab my hand.
"What are you doing?"
"Come here I want you to meet someone." T.J replied as he pulled me towards another table. "Derek!"
I looked to see a very nice looking guy look over at us.
"T.J come and join us." I heard Derek say as his gaze went from T.J to me. "Whose this?"
"Oh this is Briella Quill, she's in a few of my classes." T.J said as I gave Derek a shy smile.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Derek Watt." I shook his hand before giving T.J a look.
"I am going to guess you are his older brother." I replied sitting down in the chair next to T.J.
"Yep that's right. I'm two years older than him, then I am  three years younger than our older brother." Derek replied.
"Wait you two have an older brother as well?" I asked as Derek nodded his head.
"Yeah why?" he asked curiously.
"I know I am probably going out on a limb here but does your brother have shortish blonde/light brown hair, blue eyes, kind of attractive?" I started off getting looks from both of them waiting for one of them to respond.
"Yeah. I mean we can't really say if he is attractive or not. Because that would be very weird." T.J responded.
"Continue Bri." Derek added.
"Does he play football? You know like for the NFL? Maybe for a team like the Houston Texans, plays as a defensive end, maybe number oh I don't know 99?" I saw T.J trying to keep a straight face.
"Maybe, maybe not." Derek joked.
"You know goes by the name of J.J Watt." I added giving T.J a look. "J.J Watt is your brother isn't he!!!?"
"Nope never heard of him." T.J said while trying to keep a straight face.
"Don't listen to him. Yeah J.J is our older brother." Derek replied.
"That's amazing and awesome at the same time." I replied.

Man freshman year and here I am just a girl from Louisiana and now I am friends with two of J.J Watt's brothers this is an amazing start to my college career. Actually let me reword that one part. I am friends with one of J.J Watt's brothers the other one I think I'm falling for.

That was Chapter 2 please vote and leave your  comments on what you thought and what you think will happen.

Chapter 3 will be coming very soon