Chapter 5

I watched as the Badgers defense set up foe the next play. I saw the quarter back for the opposing team hike the ball and all fo a sudden instead of Matt going to help block for T.J he went a different direction just as he did. I saw T.J get hit with a low blow.
"OH!"
"Is he alright?"
"Come on TJ."
I don't remember anyone saying my name or anything. It was like I was in a trance.
And we have an injured Badger on the field.
We are just getting word that the injured Badger is freshman line backer T.J Watt
"He is not okay." I remember Randy saying.
"It has to be something with his knee." Mark replied.
I quickly moved back and around him. "Bri where are you going?"
I turned around to look at Paislee before quickly looking back at the field and seeing trainers surrounding him. That's when I turned back around and headed down the stands.
As I got down the bleachers and was walking towards the opening in the gate to go out on the field when I felt a hand grab me. "Bri slow down what are you doing?"
"I am making sure my boyfriend is okay. Either let me do this or go back with the group Mark!" I snapped before looking back at the team. That's when I spotted Derek. "DEREK!"
I watched as he shook his head at me. Which I knew was not a good sign. I watched as he ran towards the trainers to help his brother get up.

Later in the locker room
"Coach Bri is out there wanting to know if she can come and see what's going on." I heard Derek ask before coming back into my view and motioned for me to come in. "He's over on the second bed in."
"Okay thanks Der." I replied hugging him.
"Bri wait." I stopped and turned when I felt him grab my wrist.
"What is it Derek?" I asked.
"He's in a ton of pain and it isn't looking too good." He replied.
"Derek as long as I'm with him and he knows that I am there for him. That's all I care about right now." I replied back to him as I made my way towards the bed Derek said he was in. That's when I saw him.
"Hey babe." I smiled when I heard him say that.
"Hey back to you." I replied as I noticed he was holding his right leg up. "Are you okay?" I asked grabbing his hand.
"I felt something pop." he quietly replied pulling his hand away from mine.
"Okay T.J we are going to recommend that you go to get an MRI. But I will tell you from my exam I am leaning towards something in there being torn." the trainer replied.
"I can drive him." I replied.
"Okay sounds good." Coach Ziggles replied. "Derek we need to get back to the stadium."
"Okay coach." Derek replied before looking at me. "Just let me help Bri get him to the car."

We finally got to the car and helped T.J get in the car. "Thanks Derek." I heard him say as I got into the driver's side.
"No problem little bro." He replied back grabbing his hand. "Bri, my parents and J.J said that they are going to meet you guys at the hospital."
"Okay." I replied.

At the hospital
I was sitting in the waiting room to hear the results of T.J's MRI on his knee. That's when I saw a trio of people walk up to the desk.
"Yes hi, I am looking for information on my son."
"Okay mam what is your son's name?"
"His name is Trent Watt, they might have him under T.J Watt."
That's when I figured out who it was. "Wait Mrs. Watt." I started off as she turned around to face me.
"Yes?" she asked giving me a questioning look.
"I'm Briella Quill. I'm..." I tried to get out before I was interrupted by the last person I expected.
"Did you say Briella?" he asked as I nodded. "Your T.J's girlfriend that we have heard so much about."I once again nodded. "I'm J.J his oldest brother. It's nice to meet you."
I smiled as I shook his hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I am a big fan of ours." I answered him before turning my attention to his parents. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

"The family of T.J Watt?" I heard the nurse say.
"Yes that's us." I replied. We all followed the nurse back to the room where we found T.J.
"Hey mom, dad, J.J." he replied.
"So we just wanted to tell all of you Trent is going to have surgery he completely tore his ACL and has a small tare in his meniscus. So we will get that done right away." I looked at T.J who had an disappointed look on his face.

Great football season just started and T.J is already having to have surgery. And I think I know exactly who is to blame for this.

That was Chapter 5 please vote and comment on what you thought of the chapter and leave your comments on what you think will happen

Chapter 6 will be coming very soon