Chapter 4

Thanks for so far I hope you like the kind of character I'm trying to make Mila into. Now I would like to give you Alex's point of view.

Alexander
(Alex) 18 years old

Another day of running the Mountain Claw wolves. It is always desk work lately, I miss the times when I could go with my friends and have more fun. And look for a mate. Smiling to myself I sigh.

My father William Claw, 7th Alpha of the Mountain Claw,  gave me his position saying it was time for a new generation to lead. I knew that was bull. My father wanted to spend more time with my mother and my little sisters.

Hearing a knock at my door I answer "come in." The Devil of a old man himself came in. Sighing I relax in my chair and look at my father. Dad cleared his throat and said "Alexander today seven female wolves from a pack south of us are coming to mate with wolves of Mountain Claw."

Stunned I look at him waiting for an explanation, a reason, anything that could explain why women of another pack were coming.

Frustrated I asked my father "Who is getting them here?" Smiling father said " Clay and Bradley" Standing up instantly I look at my father as if he was mad.

Clay and Bradley were both known to drink till they passed out and are unable to do anything when drunk.

Angrily I grabbed my phone and called Clay, when the line was picked up I let my frustration out yelling into the receiver "Where the bloody hell are you two and the female wolves!?

Then a females voice came onto the line shocked I hold the phone to my ear and listen to what she says. Her voice sounded smooth and a little force sweetly.

"Mr. Alfa I am sorry to tell you this, but your two men are passes out drunk when they came to pick us up."Silence followed and she then said "We should arrive in about a hour with your drunk men Mr.Alfa"

When she hung up the phone it then I came to
me. She was calling Alfa instead of Alpha anger came to me, because of the disrespect she showed me.

Clenching my fist I pick up the phone to call Cole back, but the that vixen turned off his phone. I tried to call Bradley, only to get the same response an answering machine telling me the phone is off and to leave a message.

Walking out of the office I decided to head outside to wait for the female wolves to come and see the vixen. The car parked an I saw both of Cole and Bradley sleeping and seven women stepping out of the car.

The last woman to step out of the car was one with a red mark on her cheek, but when I met her eyes my gut clenched and my inner wolf howled telling me I found my one and only mate.