OC description

Full Name: Abigail "Abby" Ketchum

Appearence: human in cover picture

Family: Ash Ketchum (younger twin brother), Delia Ketchum (Mother), unnamed father (only mentioned)

Personality: tomboyish, caring, sometimes impulsive, short tempered, curious, honest (but sometimes harsh)

Likes: Pokemon, her family, magenta, Misty (sometimes), Brock, chocolate

Dislikes: dresses/skirts, Team Rocket, Hair bows, makeovers,  mushrooms, Gary (due to ego), arrogant trainers,  being woken up, bullies, sexism

Abby is like her brother in the sense of loving pokemon and having a big appetite, but is known to have better common sense;she can also sometimes be sarcastic. Since she is just starting out, her knowledge on pokemon is only slightly better than Ash's due to common sense. Outside of a battle she can be an okay listener, but when in a pokemon battle, she becomes as stubborn as a mule. Abby does not tolerate someone telling her that she can't do something because she's  girl. another thing about her is that she is NOT a morning person, she either wakes up still half asleep or in a bad mood. While she comes off as harsh with her words sometimes, she means well, none the less and cares for her brother, trying to look out for him.

Disclaimer, I do not own Pokemon. If i did they wouldn't have gotten rid of Misty or at least would have had her visit in a few more episodes. I hope you enjoy this, leave comments.