Her Mistake | Chapter 19

*Last Chapter*
Aphmaus POV
Oh no... did she? Would she?

Aaron: Show me your wrist Aphmau.
*This Chapter*

Aphmaus POV
I stood there in shock. She betrayed me. She told Aaron. How could she..

Aaron: Aphmau show me your wrists.. NOW
He yelled.
He has never yelled at me before.. It scared me. I ran, I ran as fast as I could. Away.

No ones POV
Aphmau ran to the other side of the boat, Aaron trailing behind. She didn't know were else to go, but over board. She jumped. Aaron following her.

Aphmaus POV
I had to jump. I had no wear else to go. No where to run or hide. Aaron has been teaching me how to swim. I am getting better, but will I be able to last long in the water?
I slowly hit the water and swam up to the surface.

"So far so good" I thought

I heard another splash. It was Aaron. I was trying to get away. To swim back to the shore, but I started to get tired. I started to sink.

Aaron's POV
I jumped in after her. I been teaching her how to swim for awhile now. She looks good! But wait no. Where did she go? I dove under the water where I found her struggling to get to the surface.
No Ones POV
Aaron swam as fast as he could to her. She was sinking, and sinking fast. He managed to grab a hold of her and brought her to the surface.

Aphmau: *Cough cough cough*

Aaron: Shh your ok now.

Aaron's POV
I brought her back to the boat and to are room. I will let her rest for now. But when she wakes up she will have a lot of explaining to do.
When she was alseep, I got curious. I wanted to see her wrist. I pulled up one sleeve. It had at least 10 cuts on it. And the other the same. I felt my eyes turn to the dark shad of red. How could she do this? How could she do this without me knowing! I finally calmed my eyes and sat on the sofa. How could she do this to herself?

Aphmau's Dream

E: Well looks like you blew it. Nice job idiot.

A: Why did I take your advise? Look what trouble you got me into.

E: You did because you were desperate you worthless, stupid, horrible huma-
I slapped it and slapped it hard. I never got a look at his face though. He was in the shadows.

A: I should of done that a long time ago.

E: What are you going to do now?
⚠️ SWEAR WARNING ⚠️

A: I am going to talk to my boyfriend you mother fucker.

*End of dream*
Still Aphmau's POV

I woke up in a sweat. I was angry. Angry that I let that thing control me. Ugh I am such an idiot.
Her eyes turned to the light shad of green again for a second, but she didn't notice.

Then I calmed down. I looked at Aaron staring at me. Tears in his eyes. I ran to him and hugged him. Bawling my eyes out. I needed to explain everything. I made a mistake.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi SQ here! Guys tomorrow is the last chapter 😭😭😭. I can't believe how far this book came its crazy! But more mushy stuff tomorrow! Have a good evening.
P.s Starlight.. APHMAU OMG SKFISJWBEVE
(R.I.P)
-SQ
Words:579