|FOUR|

While the girls are getting ready for their hangout with BTS. The Hyung line of BTS are preparing as well.

Namjoon is showering as Seokjin changed into his casual attire. Yoongi is sleeping, while Hoseok is trying to wake him up without making him pissed off at him.

Hoseok sat beside Yoongi and texted Dahyun.

H: "Well, Yoongi might not be coming with us..."

He looked at Yoongi as he waited for her to respond.

D: "Minji told me to tell you that he needs to go no matter what. If he doesn't she's going to slap his ass for being a sloth."

Hoseok sighed as he texted back.

H: "😱 Dear lord, I don't want to die yet."

He poked Yoongi and shook him a little bit.

He furrowed his eyebrows as he turned on his side and continued sleeping.

He turned back to his phone and texted.

H:"Dude... I'm scared..."

Soon, Dahyun texted back.

D: "Minji said that you can tell Seokjin to do it. He can't yell at him. If your scared of him like you are going to die if he yells at you."

H: "Shut up... I'm not that much of a chicken..."

D: "Chicken I love you!!!"

H: "I hate you...."

D: "👀 Good luck with that."

With a sigh, Hoseok slid his phone into his jacket's pocket and grabbed Yoongi by the shoulders and shook him.

"Ya!!! Yoongi!!! Wake up!!!"

Yoongi scrunched his nose as he groaned.

"What?"

Suddenly, they heard a door open, they looked up and saw Namjoon walking out of the bathroom with nothing but a boxer on.

He walked towards his wardrobe and grabbed a random sweatshirt with donuts design on it and then grabbed a random pair of jeans.

"Hyung, we are going to hang out with the DMN... I mean DAMN girls."

"Do you think I give a crap about going?"

Hoseok shook his head.

"Your sister will smack you in the ass if you don't come."

"Tsk. Whatever."

Yoongi cursed as stood up and stretched. He was still unhappy about the fact that Hoseok broke him off while he was trying to set his new napping record.

He had been sleeping for the whole day while the rest of the gang went to help the new kids.

He could've went with them. But he was too lazy to give a crap about shits like that.