|TWENTY-SEVEN|

"Alright, princess. We're here."

HE said as he laid Jiyeon down onto a cold, soft surface. Jiyeon squealed at the sudden contact of the unfamiliar object. The drug that the guy shot into her veins is giving her hell. She became extremely sensitive at almost the contact of everything she touch or touches her. Her conscious screams in rejection as her body ached for more. She WANTS to be touched. She NEEDS to be touched.

"Jay, I'm glad that you've brought her here." A familiar sharp voice spoke as Jiyeon shivered on the cold surface. She knew it. It was Alice the one who set everything up. She inched to her left a little and the guy slapped her thighs. Jiyeon screamed at the sudden feeling of pain and pleasure as it sent electricity throughout her needy body. She gasped for air as the guy slapped her again. Teasing her to the extreme.

"Alright, Princess. You're knight completed his mission. Now the queen will take you over. Have fun~~" Jay said as he slapped Jiyeon once again. Jiyeon bit her lips and screamed internally. Jeon Jungkook! Where are you?!?!

Alice ran her hand over Jiyeon's wet body as she tsked. She shook her head at the seductive scene and said, "This is not enough. You need to be way more sexier than this to get Yoongi's attention."
Alice mumbled as she grabbed a stick and poked it Jiyeon.

Jiyeon turned her head away as her own needy feeling intensified. Jiyeon, hold it... Don't give up. Think about Jungkook... You'll be alright...

"Hmm... Looks like this is not enough teasing..." Alice mumbled under her breath as she pulled the black bag off her head and looked at Jiyeon's blushing face. Her messy hair and eyes full of lust gave Alice a shock. She finally understood why both Jungkook and Yoongi fell for her. The lust in her eyes can literally turn everyone on. Her slightly opened mouth looked like the forbidden fruit that no one should ever taste, but it was so tempting. Even Alice couldn't handle the temptation. Alice looked away from the lips and scanned down to her body. A evil thought came into Alice's mind as her lips curled into a smirk. She turned around and looked at the shadows.

"Jiyoung, can you go grab the bag that Jay prepared for us?"

Jiyoung nodded and walked grabbed the bag and walked towards Alice. Alice took the bag over and called Amber over. The three girls stood around Jiyeon as Alice took the items out of the bag.

"Look what we have here? A cute cat costume, a vibrator, and handcuffs. Wow. This is all? Man, Jay saved all the fun ones for Hyun-A." Alice smirked evilly as she took Jiyeon's top off.

"Girls, let's torture her."

Just then, gun shots were heard. The three girls looked back at the entrance of the door.

"Shit." Alice mumbled as she dropped the things in her hand. A loud klunk was heard when the objects made contact with the floor. The girls looked at each other and ran towards the door.

As soon as they opened the door, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Jackson entered the room as the police grabbed the them by the shoulders and dragged them out of the room.
Yoongi covered Jackson's eyes as he sees the state Jiyeon is in. He backed out of the room quietly as Jungkook walked into the room.

A shocking look emerged on Jungkook's face as he looked at Jiyeon and blushed. Jiyeon's top is off and her bra exposed in the air. Her hands are cuffed and her hair is messy. She looked like she is currently battling the demon of lust.

"Jungkook...."

Jiyeon said in a whispering voice as she struggled to sit up. She screamed as she moved. The drug is still effecting her body. It brings both pleasure and pain as she moved. She sobbed as Jungkook ran towards her. He threw his jacket on top of her shirtless body as he unlocked the cuffs. Jiyeon nuzzled her face in the crook of Jungkook's shoulders. Tears soaked his suit as Jiyeon cried.

Jungkook scooped her into his arms carefull and bridal-carried her out of the room.
He shot dirty looks at Alice and the other people as he walked by then. "You've messed with the wrong person."

"Can we take them away?" The police asked.

He nodded at the police officers as they pushed Alice, Amber, Jiyoung, Hyun-A, Jay Park, and other people that were found in the building away and towards the police car.

Jiyeon continued to cry as Jungkook rebalanced her in his arms. He lowered his head and landed a kiss on Jiyeon's lips. "It's okay. I'm here."

Jiyeon nodded and hiccuped as her eyelids became heavy and heavier. She closed her eyes and fell asleep to the tranquilizing scent of Jungkook's cologne.

Jungkook looked at the sleeping beauty in his arms and sighed, "I could've protected you better..."

The ambulance arrived and the nurses came down as they took Jiyeon over.

"Are you related to her?" The nurse asked.

"I'm her boyfriend." Jungkook said as he hopped onto the ambulance. He glanced at his friends outside of the window and sighed quietly. He took his phone out and texted his friends.

BTS and DAMN Group Chat

Jungkook: "Guys, I'm going to the hospital with Jiyeon. Why don't you guys go back to school and tell Bang Principle everything? He will file a lawsuit against those motherfuckers."

Seokjin: "Agreed."

Jungkook slipped his phone back into his pocket and held onto Jiyeon's hand. His lips trembled as he kissed it.

Jiyeon, I will make sure those people suffer. I'll make sure you stay safe for the rest of your life.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~

The drive back to campus was a long torture for the groups. The BTS boys were upset that their most precious female Maknae was hurt as the DAMN girls grieved about the fact that they didn't prevent this. Yoongi cocked his head to one side and tsked impatiently as he drove. Nayeon, Jimin, Minji, and Dahyun watched him carefully. The drive back was long and quiet. Nobody was in the mood of talking or chatting. Not when Jiyeon is still in the hospital, and not when they don't know about her conditions.

It was the same in the other car, Seokjin drove quietly as Namjoon sat besides him with Taehyung and Hoseok sitting in the back. Taehyung focused his gaze on his phone as Hoseok looked out of the window. None of them said anything. Seokjin looked at the boys through the rear-view mirror and sighed, "Guys, say something... I'm going to fall asleep if you don't."

Taehyung shot his head up and said, "Well, Jungkook said that the doctor just got out."

"And.... She was effected by multiple different drugs, and she will need to stay in the hospital for a few days to wait for the drug to leave the system before she can come back on campus."

Seokjin nodded as he flicked the left turn signal on. He looked at the empty road that led to the main campus and sighed.

"Only if I could've prevented that."