22 - Movie Nights

Brooklynns P.O.V

These guys are crazy... that's a statement I can say probably every second of the day.

We finally got set up and laid down or sat on the couches for the movies, we were going to be watching a lot of different movies. I was happy to be home because it's something I've been dreaming of.  I'm ready for this chapter of my life. Being surrounded by the lads. Having my mum again in my life and more than anything my twin.

Liam, Niall and Luke finally came back with the fire wood so we were getting setup with the bonfire for after the movies. We were going to have the projector outside and watch movies but decided against it. While in the living room with the pile of blankets and pillows spread across the floor

"What movie are we watching first?" I asked while looking at everyone and they all shrugged.

"If you lads do not choose a movie, we will be watching The Proposal. I am not joking" I laughed at their faces but Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn wanted to challenge me and see if I was bluffing or not. They kept making comments how I wouldn't force them to watch it. Liam was glaring at them playfully shaking his head. The first one to speak was Michael

"She will make you watch it, do not call her bluff trust me... we tried and lost" he said grimly.

Finally we all agreed to watch Step Brothers.

While watching it everyone moved and got comfortable I was stilling on the mass of blankets on the floor with my back against the couch while Michaels head in my lap. I was running my fingers through his head while watching the show. I could feel his hand drawing shapes on my thigh while we were all laughing at the jokes they were saying during the move.

*40 minutes later*

It was close to the end of the movie, we were all laughing so hard. We were trying to calm down. Once the movie was over we decided to go out back to do our bonfire. We had gotten everything for hot chocolate and smores so we would make them. I went to the kitchen to make the Hot Chocolate.

Signing along to Skyscraper by Demi Lovato while I was making hot chocolate, I felt like I was being watched. I do not know why I felt like I was or how I knew it was just eerie feeling. So I swung around to find Niall standing behind me with wide eyes.

"How long were you standing there?" I was trying to calm my racing heart. He had snuck up on me and that is very hard to do.

"Not long.. Since the chorus" he laughed while rubbing the back of his neck, the song had just ended when I realized he was there he was there for most the song.

"What's up Niall? You look like you need a friend." He looked at the ground and started playing with his hands.

"Yeah, I was wondering if you had talked to Amy and asked her if she liked me" While he was talking he started to blush and he had red cheeks. It was adorable to watch.

"No I have not gotten the chance to, I know you were hesitant but I can text her once I bring all the drinks outside for all of you lads" he nodded then smiled.

"The longer your around us the more your accent comes out" I just smiled while I loaded the tray up with the hot cocoa mugs and brought it outside.

"It's not being around you guys that makes it come out, i can let it out fully if you'd like" i replied letting my full brit accent out and his eyes were wide.

— later that evening —

We were all sitting around the bonfire, Niall had a guitar as well as Michael and Calum had his base. About to start doing some "camp fire song" or singing around the firepit so we started to go through what songs we would sing or the guys would sing.