Chapter 7: Giant squids, Bloodkelp, Infected Creatures, and Fights

[AM: AND I HAVE RETURNED, sorry bout the inactivity there since there were various troubles specially the final week of September. It was filled of traumatic research/science fair and crappy dance contests. I hope to be able to continue writing this novel after a while. I thall revive thy novel, what the hell am I saying.]

(Michael's POV)

*Thinking*
And now I'm bored.
What should I do?

I thought for a while when Symor said about a kelp biome.
Ooh should I?

30 Minutes later.

"Ohooo, now this is the bloodkelp Symor was talking about."
I went here with my P.R.A.W.N. suit, this area looks so cool, lemme scan some of these.

20 Minutes later.

"What the, that sounded like a dolphin."
I turned around.
"WOAH."

The giant squid began attacking me.
I fought back of course.

Using the drill arm I fought back against the squid. It was a difficult fight but since I just attached to the squid and drilled it to death.

"Oh man, that was exhausting, I should scan this now."

I scanned the creature that a just killed.

Crabsquids? they emit something like an EMP shockwave and uses their tentacles to attack.

Oh god what are those?

I saw three creatures that are conducting lightning and are swimming towards me. Are they eels? then I should run off for now.

I exit the bloodkelp while bringing some useful materials which could be handy when needed.

I saw Jake looking at a creature that has green spots all over it.

"Oi jake, what is that."
"When I scanned it it said that this sand shark is infected."

What? infected creatures? So this means that not only us, but animals can be infected too?

Jake continued...
"After reading the information, I seem to have the name of the disease too."
"What!?!?"

With the information of the virus, I have a feeling that we could have a way to get the cure, after that we turn off the cannon and escape this planet.

"The disease is called "Carar Virus" from what I got, I think its waterbourne but the infection rate is super slow. Its still hasn't died out. Recently, more and more creatures are getting infected. I don't have any information about the effects of this virus but I guess that projection we had might be our only clue to  the cure."
"Hmm, I have no idea myself but I think this is way too dangerous to go deeper without better equipment, but still. If the side effects will occur fast then we shouldn't be lazing off."
"You have a point there Michael but you're missing something."
"What is it Jake?"
"The creatures that were infected, excluding us humans only have a change in our movement patterns because they don't have a set mind. This might mean that humans basically lose their mind slowly".
"I don't know effects we will get but we have to tell the others."
"I agree."
"I should go back down here to see if there are any interesting stuff."
"Sure, then I'll go ahead."

Jake continued to explore the surface area and collect materials.
I dove down and checked if there are any more interesting stuff in this biome.

2 Minutes later.

Ouch! what the hell!

I was bitten on the back by some creature.

I turned around and saw five, FIVE creatures that are about as large as my hand. Maybe from palm to elbow. I stabbed them all using the Crimson Cutter (My weapon made with a combination of aluminum oxide crystals, plasteel, and steel).

I scanned the creature and ate some nutrient blocks (I found them in the Aurora), man I forgot that these are delicious! even when you're underwater.

"Hmm, blighters. Not that much of a threat level but they are still annoying."
I went back in my P.R.A.W.N. suit and began exploring again.

4 Minutes later

"Woah that looks cool. I should take a seed of that and bring it home with me. Before that, I should scan this first."

I scanned this shiny plant in front of me. I read the PDA afterwards.

'Gabe's feather' ok what? I should just bring this home, along with some seeds and use it in the floater island, underwater garden.

I saw a few warpers attacking an infected Crabsquid.
Well, more info right there.

I went back up when suddenly...

What the fuck I got teleported to a warper.

I blocked the hands of the warper using my sword, but instead of blocking, I didn't expect to cut the warper's hands off. Fuck! the warpers are heading towards me.

I prepared my propulsion cannon and grabbed inanimate objects and shoot them at warpers.

"YOU, FUCK OFF!"

The warpers left me alone and began attacking the crabsquid again.

I went back to my P.R.A.W.N. suit and tried to leave the bloodkelp
but suddenly...

My P.R.A.W.N. suit turned off.

What the heck...

Something grabbed me. Oh god its another crabsquid.

I waited for my exosuit to turn back on and escape the blood kelp zone successfully.
I was going back home, I saw Denzel holding a repulsion cannon in the Dunes trying to escape from a certain creature. He noticed me and began coming here while hearing the creature roar.
Definitely a reaper.

"Oi feedah! help me with this thing."

Denzel turned around and used the repulsion cannon to repell the reaper. After that, he took his bone cutter and cut off one of the reaper's mandibles. Dude, what scripts are you using.

I grappled to the reaper and began drilling it to death. It grabbed me and threw me away, afterwards the reaper escaped.

When I looked at Denzel he was thinking about something. I know what he's thinking about though.

"Don't think that we can kill that."
"The two of us can't but, all of us can handle it." - Denzel
"You mean all nine of us?"
"No, I'm only gonna need you, Symor and Karl to kill it." - Denzel
4 people? it would still be impossible.
"The six of us, (the male group) might be able to handle it properly, but what will the girls do in the meantime?"
"They'll be the ones that would help us in case of emergency." - Denzel
"You don't mean..."

I know what he's thinking. Its gonna be dangerous since he might have to be killed to kill the reaper.

I hope nothing bad happens.