Chapter Five

Magnus's POV

Once I entered the coffee shop, I finally realised that I had never actually asked Alec what he wanted and I couldn't go and ask him now because he was probably halfway to class already.

There were two people in front of me in the queue, meaning that I would have that long to try and work out what I thought that Alec might like.

Once I got to the front of the queue, I had a slight idea of what I was going to get.

Alec seemed like the type of person who liked coffee without milk but with sugar, so that's what I got, as well as a caramel latte for me.

As soon as I had paid I rushed to class.

By the time that I got there, I, noticed that the class had already started.

The teacher, a young, tall women with blonde hair which was tied loosely, was stood at the front.

She looked over in my direction. I was expecting her to say something, but she just turned back to the rest of the class.

Slightly confused, I looked around and spotted Alec.

He was sat near to the back with an empty seat next to him.

So he had saved me a seat I thought smiling to myself.

I quickly walked over and sat down next to him. 'Hey, thanks for saving me the seat' I whispered to him.

'Hi, it's okay'. He whispered back.

'Oh yeah, I got you this' I said handing him his coffee. He opened the lid and a bright smile spread across his face.

'How did you know that this was my favourite?' he asked, curiously.

I grinned at him before laughing and saying 'let's just say that in a good guesser. Also do you know why the teacher didn't say something to me?'

'Oh right, I covered for you' he said simply, blushing a little bit.

I smiled at him again 'thanks' I said.

He smiled back, then turned his attention to the teacher.

For the rest of the lesson we sat in a comfortable silence until it was time to leave.

'What do you have now?' Alec asked checking what he had himself.

'See for yourself' I said smiling when I saw his lessons for the rest of the week. We basically had all the same lessons as each other.

'Well it looks as though your going to have to deal with me for the rest of the day and the rest of the week by the look of things. Sorry' he said with mock sympathy in his eyes. But I knew that he was only joking.

'I could think of worse things that I could be spending my days with' I laughed.

The rest of day went in the same type of way. We sat together in lessons and lunch, hung out together at break and walked back to the dorm together.

I had to admit it was probably the best day that I had had in a long time.

____________________________________________________

Please don't forget to comment and vote if you like this story. Also thanks so much for 500 reads. It means a lot. So yeah. Thanks guys. 😁