Nine - Second Audition

Mijung: "Kookie!" He came running into my room. Jungkook: "What's the emergency?!" I started laughing. Mijung: "Nothing. I just got a text saying that My next audition is tomorrow, same time." Jungkook: "Well, you don't need to practice you're already perfect." Mijung: "Thanks, Kookie."

Jungkook took me to the receptionist this time and it made me slightly more confident. SMreceptionist: "It is in the same room again." Mijung: "Thank you, and can my brother come with me?" SMreceptionist: "I don't really care what you do." Jungkook: "Thank you."

We went to the stairs. ???: "So you're not going to take the elevator with me?" It was Haechan. Jungkook: "She has a phobia of elevators." Haechan: "But, last time, she came up he elevator with Jeno." Mijung: "That's because he forced me, because he didn't want me walking up too many steps." Jungkook: "It will be quicker, and you can hold my hand, if you like." Mijung: "Ne. Thank you, Kookie." We got into the elevator.

Once we reached the 3rd floor, we walked to the room I was in last time. Haechan knocked on the door. The person who opened it was not a member of NCT Dream, but, a member of NCT 127. Haechan: "Hyung, this is Mijung." I waved to him. It was Taeyong. My ultimate bias wrecker. Taeyong: "Come in." We walked in with Jungkook behind us. NCTs manager greeted me. NCTs manager: "Hello, again. And why is Jungkook here? But, first introduce yourself again seen as this is a different group apart from two members." Mijung: "Hello, I'm Jeon Mijung and I'm an '03 liner." NCTs manager: "Now can you tell us why Jungkook is here?" Mijung: "He's here because-" before I could say my reason, someone came running through the door. Winwin. Winwin: "Sorry I'm late hyung. The dreamies were keeping me back. And- JUNGKOOKIE! What are you doing here?" NCTs manager: "Mijung was just about to tell us. Go ahead, sweetie." Mijung: "Jungkook is here because he wanted to boost my confidence a little, because he's my brother." Winwin: "Jungkook. Why didn't you tell me you had a sister?" Taeyong: "Shut up Winwin, and sit down." NCTs manager: "Seen as this is a rapping round, what song are you going to do?" Mijung: "Satoori rap by BTS." NCTs manager: "You may start when you're ready." I started the song.

All of the NCT members were looking at me speechless. Their jaws dropped to the floor. I finished the song and everyone gave me a standing ovation. NCTs manager: "For this audition we're not going to send you an e-mail or text saying you got through." Me and Jungkook look at the floor sad. "You are going straight to the last audition." I stood in the middle of the room speechless, and all of NCT 127 came running over to me and gave me a huge hug. Jungkook: "Hands off my sister!" NCTs manager: "You heard the boy, let go of her and get to practice!" NCT 127: "Yes, manager hyung!" They left and me and Jungkook were about to leave too but NCTs manager called me. NCTs manager: "Mijung, your next audition is tomorrow at the same time." Mijung: "Thank you." And, me and Jungkook left to practice the dance a little more.