Twenty-seven - Confession Part 5

I was in the practice room waiting for my choreographer, when Chenle entered the room. Mijung: "What are you doing here Chenle?" He walked over to me. Chenle: "I need to talk to you." The door opened again but this time it was my choreographer. Choreographer: "This is a private rehearsal, Chenle. Please may I ask you to leave." Mijung: "Can you ask me the question later?" Chenle: "Sure." He left the room. Choreographer: "What was that about?" Mijung: "I don't know." Choreographer: "Ok, lets get on with your dance, youngest Kpop idol." I giggled.

Later that day, in the Young Forever Dorm...

There was a knock at the door. I was cooking ramen because I couldn't be bothered to cook anything fancy. Mijung: "Jaewon can you get the door?!?!" I shouted through the dorm in Chinese. Jaewon walked to the front door. ???: "oh hello hyung, is Mijung in?" Jaewon didn't respond. ???: "Oh you're Chinese guy, is Mijung in?" The guy asked in Mandarin. Jaewon: "Yeah, come in." Jaewon walked into the kitchen with Chenle. Chenle: "ARE YOU COOKING RAMEN?!?!" Chenle screamed in Chinese sounding like a dolphin. Chenle: "Ramen is my favourite food!" Mijung: "Yeah do you want some?" Chenle: "obviously!"

Mijung: "What did you want to talk about earlier?" Chenle: "Can we talk in private?" Mijung: "Don't worry, Jaewon doesn't speak much Korean." Chenle: "Can we still talk in private I don't want to take any risks." Mijung: "Sure."

Me and Chenle walked into mine and Jaewon's room. Mijung: "So, What is it Chenle?" Chenle: "I've liked you for a really long time, I've been scared to confess because I thought you would reject me." Mijung: "Oh, I'll think about it and then get back to you, I'm not rejecting you, but I need to think." Chenle: "Ok." He left my room. I followed after him. He was just about to leave the dorm, when he turned around and hugged me. Chenle: "Bye." Mijung: "Bye, Chenle." He let go and left the dorm.