Turning pt. 3

Aaron P.O.V.

Hearing the screaming and crying from Aphmau and Peter was heartbreaking. I felt bad for doing it, but I knew it was the only way to keep them alive. Aphmau has been turned into a werewolf before, but only for a couple of hours and from a potion. This was different. Know Peter, I don't think he's been a werewolf before, so it might take him a while before he's used to it.

The screaming stopped after a couple of hours and I looked over at them. They were peacefully sleeping in the chairs and their ears and tails were out. Knowing how much pain they must have gone through, I picked them up and brought them back to the hotel and laid them on their beds. Aphmau had a beautiful royal purple color for her ears and tail while Peter had more of a neon blue type color. I was happy that the transformation was done and that now me and my family are closer.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say, thank you so much for reading my story! Sadly, this is the last chapter but I have been tossing the idea of writing another one that is kind of a sequel to this. Basically the adventure Aphmau and Peter go through about learning to be a werewolf and stuff. If you would like me to write a story like that, comment down below! Stay cool, keep reading, and have a great day! :)