It's over, Malfoy

This just happens to be a AU story, taking place in High school... Btw, for the starting of the one-shot, i got inspiration from another one-shot ( i wanted to re-write it cause i liked it to be a bit more dramatic) , but i forgot the name 😅

Harry POV

I smiled softly, while stroking my hand through my boyfriend-of-two-month's hair.. He smiled and snuggled closer to me. I felt my heard explode in my chest, looking at how cute he was.

They said  that I should be crazy to be dating the school's playboy, Draco Malfoy. All of my friends, were very concerned for me, especially my two best friends, Ron and Hermione. But he won me over slowly

-Flashback-

I was walking down the halls, with my shoulders hunched and  put my chin on my books, feeling my glasses brushing against my nose. I told my friends that i wanted to go to my secret spot. It was a place in the school that happened to be deserted, but i would never know why.

 It had small gates that led to a pillar with seats around it and flowers everywhere and grass. You could see the sunlight shining over the top, making the place look magical ( A/N it looks slightly like the one above) ]. I looked around to make sure no one could see me; I wanted this spot to be mine only, even though that sounded greedy, but a guy needs a place to think and be alone. I slowly pushed the door to make sure no one would hear. I  slipped in and sat down. I sighed heavily. 

I ruffled my hair and gripped on its roots tightly. I began to sob quietly for a while. When it reduced to hiccups, i took off my glasses and rubbed my eyes and nose. I was crying because i saw my crush ( whom i liked for a whole damn year) kissing my 'friend', Blaise Zambini. We had befriended each other a year before, around after the time I liked my crush. 

My crush was a guy with platinum blonde hair that seemed to sparkle in the sun. His silver gray eyes seemed to sparkle when he was happy, or thinking of something mischievous. His physique was strong and muscular. He had skin equal to the colour of snow, which seemed to glisten in the sun. You know when your brand new white shoes looks like it's glowing under the sun? Yea, he seems to be glowing like that. And as you can tell, I'm also extremely gay for him. 

But i bet he doesn't notice. He has a bad boy exterior but was a smart student. But even as a smart student, he couldn't notice me gazing at him every now and then. Sometimes, I wish that he would just notice me, but at the same time, not. I like to stay in the shadows and not get noticed, unless I'm around my friends... Sometimes, I would stare secretly for so long, that it would be not so secret, and my best mate, Ron, would notice. I suddenly blushed at that thought. God, I'm so pathetic, i thought as i rolled me eyes. No wonder he doesn't like me. I'm a pathetic loser. I felt a tear cross my cheek, but i harshly wiped it away.

No, don't cry. That only makes you more pathetic