It's Over, Malfoy part 2

Where we left off:

But i bet he doesn't notice. He has a bad boy exterior but was a smart student. But even as a smart student, he couldn't notice me gazing at him every now and then. Sometimes, I wish that he would just notice me, but at the same time, not. I like to stay in the shadows and not get noticed, unless I'm around my friends... Sometimes, I would stare secretly for so long, that it would be not so secret, and my best mate, Ron, would notice. I suddenly blushed at that thought. God, I'm so pathetic, i thought as i rolled me eyes. No wonder he doesn't like me. I'ma pathetic loser. I felt a tear cross my cheek, but i harshly wiped it away.

No, don't cry. That only makes you more pathetic

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

I sniffled and  shakily stood up. I reached for the gate and walked through. I was back in the dreary looking hallway, and  I resisted the urge to go back to my flowered haven. 

I checked my watch, and widened my eyes. There was only three minutes to hell! I mean, bell! I started to start running quickly and turned around the corner, dodging the sudden chaos of students. Thank goodness for my long legs. I made it through the door just as the bell rang.

I sighed, relieved. I slowly walked to my usual desk, softly panting from all the running. I sat down on the chair, and leaned my head on the window.

I crossed my arms and felt the fabric of my hoodie tighten a bit. I slid the hood on to avoid attention to myself. My thick hair still peaked through my hoodie, since it was too unruly and messy. I didn't even bother to brush my hair this morning.

Students started piling in slowly through the door. As soon as everyone settled in, the teacher bursted in through the door, a hush falling over the class. Mr Snape crossed his arms and leaned against his table. "So class, today we shall be learning about.." he droned on and on and I slowly fell asleep.

I felt a finger tapping against my clothed head and i slowly opened my eyes. I turned around and widened my eyes but turned them back to normal. "Malfoy?" i asked. I looked around to an empty classroom, slightly confused.

"You dozed off in class, but somehow, Mr. Snape didn't really notice. By the way, you know you can call me Draco, right?" he said. I looked at him cautiously, "Why are you being so nice to me? Aren't you usually mean at everyone? And if you don't mind, I'll call you Malfoy, since I only call my friends their first names." I replied to Malfoy. And call me crazy, but i swear i could've sawn a flash of hurt in his eyes. I immediately felt a pang of guilt and sighed. "Sorry if I sounded rude, I usually don't really notice when i do." I said, looking down.

He smiled broadly, his dimples showing. I just stared at his god-like features, dazzled by his dazzling smile. "-So it's really no problem" he finished. Shit! Was he saying something? "Uhmm, yea.. Thanks" I replied, playing it as if i heard him. "Welp, it was nice  meeting you, but I really have to go, see you later" I said. I gave him a quick smile and practically ran out of the classroom, ignoring his calls.

I went into my secret spot and smiled, with a light pink dusting my cheeks.

He talked to me...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

I went out back to the hallways, and ducked my head down like I always do. See, I have this anxiety where I'm nervous and scared in public places unless I'm with friends or family. I get all warm inside in a bad way and I start sweating and I start walking really fast. 

While I was walking, I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and I yelped. I was turned around and I saw a familiar head of ginger red hair. I grinned broadly and launched at him. "RON! THERE YOU ARE!" I excitedly shouted. He chuckled and hugged me back. I felt a stare but ignored it.

"So, where's 'Mione?" I asked. Ron replied while rolling his eyes, "she's at home sick, she nearly went here but I forced her not to. You think she would listen to her boyfriend". I chuckled. Yes, they were dating for a year. At first, it was pretty awkward at first, but I was fine with it, and they hit it off. When they fight, it would always be amusing, but would end up as one getting mad at the other, but soon apologizing. They were perfect for each other.

But I slowly frowned.

I wish me and Draco were like that. Ron must've noticed my change in mood, cause he said " Is it about you-know-who again?" (A/N lol the irony). I sighed heavily and nodded solemly. He rubbed my back reassuringly.

Draco suddenly approached me and I was suspicious

Draco suddenly approached me and I was suspicious. He never really talked to me, and now he was just talking to me, all of the sudden?

"Hey Harry, look, I know we never really talked. I was hoping we could be friends" he said timidly. He was looking down to his shuffling feet, looking utterly adorable. Ron elbowed me out of my shocked state and I stuttered "S-Sure". He beamed and sat in front of us, turning around his chair and started talking to us.

( 5 months later)

We were the best friends, and my feelings has grown stronger for him. He would always stand close to me and rant to me about something he didn't like, with an adorable scrunch in his nose. 

I breathed in deeply.

I walked to Draco with a bouquet of roses behind me. I took his hands and dragged him away from his friends to a secluded area, ignoring the sparks going up my arm. I turned around and breathed in deeply.

"Draco Malfoy, I liked you since the first time I saw you. I understand if you don't like me back, you would have better looking girls or boys fawning over you from time to time. Every time I see a girl bat their eyes at you, I would always refrain myself from slapping them and kissing you. I totally understand if you don't like me back, though" I finished my speech and slowly opened my eyes. I gave him the roses, but he was really tense.

I knew it. He didn't like me back.

I felt my heart break and tears welling up in my eyes. I turned around and started running. Before I could, I felt a hand touch my wrist to prevent me from running.

He turned me around, and i tried to focus through my watery eyes;which kinda hurt. "Look Harry-" I sighed. Here we go with the pity and shit. "-I like you too". 

Wait.

What?!

"You do?" I asked, suprised. He giggled and said yes. God, his giggle. It sounded so perfect and melodious. 

"Will you be my boyfriend, Harry Potter?" he asked, with hope and determination shining in his eyes.

I giggled, "Of course, you git". He smiled broadly and kissed me 

-end of flashback-

I finally got the boy of my dreams to date me. Even though Draco was known to get around school and every time he was in a relationship, he would break their hearts by cheating on them. Repeatedly. Despite this, I still loved him for who he was and was blinded by love.

Even though Draco would cheat on me endlessly, I would be blinded and forgive Draco. It was a vicious cycle but I couldn't let go.