SIX

REAL LIFE
------
It had been a week since Rosie had been outside. After showing up at Dove's apartment, drenched in the rain like a lost puppy, she had refused to leave again in any way. Thomas and Dove both had become extremely worried for her.
They finally had to confront her when it was the day of the party.
"Rosie?" Dove gently approached her sister, who was eating a bowl of Lucky Charms while wrapped in a blanket. Her skin had taken a sickly pallor and her hair was tangled up in a messy bun. Her hands seemed to tremble nonstop.
"Rosie, you okay?" Thomas kneeled next to her, his blue eyes trying to meet hers. "We Just need to ask ya somethin'"
Rosie sighed. "What?"
"There is a party we had planned before this whole thing happened." Dove bit her lip. "Here. So there will be people, here. Tonight." She glanced at Thomas.
"You can hide in a room with a locked door. We won't tell anyone yer here." Thomas quickly said, seeing the panic in Rosie's eyes. "But we also think that you need to let the world know yer alive. Maybe a post er somethin."
Rosie shut her eyes, sucking in a breathe.
"I've been a great burden to you both and I'm sorry. But I'm scared and I'm going to hide tonight." She shrugged the blanket from her shoulders. "But I'll post something."

------

INSTAGRAM

rosieposie: you didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily bitches------1,367,978 likes and 378,559 comments------

------
1,367,978 likes and 378,559 comments
------

mitch_walker: ROSIEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK

mitch_walker: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH

camimendes: Rosie please text me back you obviously have your phone

kjapa: ROSIEEEEEEE YOU LIVE

cameronboyce: we've been so worried!

sofiacarson: Thomas and Dove haven't said anything about you for a week oh Rosie I'm so glad you're safe

user: QUEEN 😍

user: Yeah Where are Thomas and Dove? Im suspicious

enews: this is great news!

dovecameron: enews get your snake bitch ass off my sister's page

user: ACTUAL QUEEN 😍 ^

------

REAL LIFE
The party had started an hour ago and Rosie was in Thomas' room, watching Stranger Things on her phone. There were a lot more people than Rosie had expected and it was loud, chaotic, and alcohol fueled. Three untouched cups of beer were sitting on the table across from her.
Suddenly the door flew open. A disheveled Thomas Doherty tumbled into the room, his shirt hanging open and beer stains covering it.
"Stupid..." he muttered, pulling the shirt off and stumbling over to his closet.
"Thomas?" Rosie squeaked. He turned around, running his fingers through his hair. He had his Hook eyeliner on, making the ocean blue almost glow.
"Sorry. Dove poured beer on me." He sighed. "I guess getting us drunk wasn't very good."
Rosie stood, turning off her phone. "Are you alright?" She asked. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see the three red cups. Thomas' intense gaze made her a bit weak in the knees.
"No. I'm not." His voice had lowered to a stage whisper, his hands reaching out to grab hers. "Tell me in those lovely words of yours, What Im supposed tah do, love."
Rosie turned and quickly downed one of the red cups, mostly to get the words from her head to her mouth.
"You could always stay and hide with me."
Thomas smiled. "Do you have a big fancy word for that?" His hands grazed her hips.
Rosie blushed. "No. It's not Thursday." She gave him a cheeky grin and something changed in his eyes.
"You're so beautiful."
Their lips collided in a storm of madness, of unspoken words that Rosie didn't know she wanted to say and Thomas didn't know he knew.
The final two red cups remained untouched, for Rosie didn't need the buzz from alcohol.
She had the touch of a boy who's heart had just been broken.
------------------------------
(Authors Note)
Hehehehe