SEVEN

REAL LIFE
Rosie was very much awake.
The lights were dim, the music from the party still pumping through the apartment. Her blonde hair was tangled in the fingertips of a blue eyed boy who's lips were pressed to the crook of her neck.
As Thomas hummed along to the music outside their locked door, he tried hard to suppress the urges building up inside him. The flowery scent of the girl in his arms was intoxicating, almost like a drug. The moment he had kissed her, he knew his whole life would be changed.
Rosie tentatively slid her hand up Thomas' back, her eyes fluttering shut. No words in her large internal dictionary could describe what she was feeling with him.
"Love, you can't..." Thomas hissed, all of his muscles tensing up at her touch. "I don't know if I can control myself."
Rosie ran one hand through his hair, gently tugging at the strands. "Does my touch really do that to you?"
Thomas sucked in a breath, his teeth grazing her skin. "You have to stop doing this to me..." he chuckled.
"Apodyopsis." Rosie whispered, a word suddenly materializing on her lips. Thomas furrowed his eyebrows.
"What's that one mean?"
"It's a noun. It's the act of mentally undressing someone." She felt his body tense up again and she knew that he was straining against his self control.
"Tell me more." Thomas murmured.
"Akrasia, noun. A lack of self control."
"More." Thomas began to plant soft kisses on Rosie's skin.
"Paroxysm, noun. Sudden... outburst... of emotion."
The party started at 5:30 on a Friday in September. It didn't end until 2:45 on a Saturday.
At 2:30, Thomas pulled the small girl in his arms closer against his bare chest with a smile.
"Redamancy, noun. The act of loving the one who loves you; love returned in full."

------
TEXT MESSAGE FROM QUEEN 👸🏼

QUEEN 👸🏼
Where are you? Do you know where Thomas is? Is he with you?
(Read 9:37 am)
QUEEN 👸🏼
DONT LEAVE ME ON FUCKING READ

NERD 🤓
geez who peed in your cornflakes
I was just going to the bathroom and I couldn't reply right away
No I have no idea where the Scottish Wonder is

QUEEN 👸🏼
Really? Because Cam says he saw Thomas go into the room you were hiding in
And I didn't see him again

NERD 🤓
It's Cam
He was probably drunk off his ass

QUEEN 👸🏼
If you fucked my boyfriend, I'm kicking you out. I don't care what happened

NERD 🤓
Are you serious?! After everything I did for you?

QUEEN 👸🏼
It's breakfast time

------
INSTAGRAM

rosieposie: especially when people be giving you bullshit 👀------864,579 likes ------

------
864,579 likes
------

COMMENTS DISABLED FOR THIS POST