Wow!!

I am just a gay 20 year old dude from a small town in New York. Wrote this 4 years ago, posted it a year and a half ago and have 32k views..... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I write in my spare time and I never thought I was any good. But the comments make me so happy and adding to collections just makes my day!

I do have to say I have news. I'm no longer working on the Zayn and aladdin themed one. I re wrote it too many times. And just don't like it. And tbh I'm better at writing in script format ( like for a play, I read so many scripts like musicals, movies, plays etc ) like this one better than novel format like the Zayn one. I wrote it's " time for a change " my senior year, and posted only up till act 1, scene 9. I'm gonna wait little while till the demand for updates come. I think I'm done with " what it means to me " cause like no one likes it. But I might upload a few more stories.
I really don't know. But also any ideas for stories in script form please comment here! I like to write the whole thing on my laptop the post it, because NOTHING IS MORE ANNOYING THAN READ A STORY AND THEN THE TO BE CONTINUED THING HAPPENS, AND THE YOU COMMENT " PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!" AND THEN YOU LOOK AT THE OTHER COMMENTS AND THEY ARE FROM 3YEARS AGO!!!!!! Sorry for the rant.... but yes I write first the whole thing  THEN I post it.    

Again thank you guys for the support and love and I'll see you soon!!!