Chapter 10

I looked up at the person in front of me preparing myself to spit a smart remark, being already angry from the school incident, but I stopped myself when I saw that it was actually a cosplayer. Not that was something to stop me, but the fact that someone dressed as a villain, was actually acting nice. Plus, the costume was really damn good.

'Oh, I'm sorry I wasn't watching where...' he said holding a hand out to help me, but suddenly stopped in the middle and just starred at me.

I noticed that behind him there were a lot of guys dressed as the Akatsuki. It wasn't something unusual, yet there was no convention around this time so it was a bit fishy, but who am I to judge if they wanted to dress like that just for fun. Who knows? Maybe they were going to a party or they were filming something.

'Um... no worries. I'm fine.' I replied standing and brushing myself off trying to ease the uncomfortable feeling his starring was giving me. 'Cool costumes, by the way. They really look like in the anime. If I didn't know any better I would say you were the actual Akatsuki.' I exclaimed after and smiled.

'Costumes?' the one dressed as Sasori inquired.

I tried focusing on the others but the one dressed as Deidara wouldn't quit starring at me. I was preparing to say something to him but I was interrupted by ''Pein''.

'You seem to know who we are. How?'

I was quite shocked to say the least. I mean what kind of a question was that?! They had to be joking. Yes! That's it!

'Ha ha ha, that was funny, you guys!' I voiced while laughing, it wasn't a real laugh though, the kind of strained laugh you do in an awkward situation, but when I looked at them, they just starred at me as if I was the crazy one, well except for ''Deidara''. He was already starring at me. And the creepiest thing, he was starring at me in shock. Almost as if I remembered him of someone. 'Um... well you know... you are kinda dressed as the most popular villains from the anime Naruto...' I was hoping they would say something like 'Got you! Ha!' but there was nothing. That until the blond's features suddenly lightened.

'Of course! I completely forgot about that!' he jumped face palming and then turned to me, trying to hide his smile but failing miserably which made me take a step back. 'We are the real deal. See?' and he raised his hand, his palm facing me.

I looked unsure at his palm only to notice a thin line slashing it. I wasn't expecting anything to happen, since I was sure he'd drawn it for the cosplay and I was still convinced they were playing a prank. Though the way he reacted just a few minutes ago made me more cautious about these unusual anime lovers. But then, the last thing I would have ever expected to happen, actually did. A tongue sprang out of his palm. And if that wasn't going to make my life the strangest and maddest thing, I didn't know what would.

I couldn't believe my eyes. They were real. Flesh, blood and bones real. Standing in front of me. The REAL Akatsuki.

'I must be dreaming...' my mouth muttered without me and I was hoping they didn't heard me, but of course the luck was anywhere but not with me, probably on the highway. Half of me wanted that hole in the earth that everyone talks about to be real and swallow me right about then, yet the other half was fangirling like the crazy bitch she was.

'Do I look like a dream to you?' Deidara, the real motherfucking Deidara said smirking. Well, bye bye anger and welcome shyness!

I actually turned red knowing how stupid that sounded. And I already felt bad about it. But at least I was trying to come back to my senses. Keyword here was trying.

'How?' I mumbled but then saw the questioning glances received by the others. Well, I clearly expected them to understand what I was referring to, but I guess not. So I corrected myself. 'How did you get here? I mean in this world?'