Haventale- "FairyTales"

Gaster sat in the living room reading a book, his feet were kicked up on a foot rest, with his per-usual ugly sandals with ankle socks, he was home alone, everyone went out to the park, while gaster stayed home, or...so he thought he was alone... River person poked their head into the room, spotting Gaster, sitting along on the couch. riverperson had apparently slept in too late, and missed the trip to the park, they looked around for anyone else was home, the coast was clear, except for the skeleton, in the Hawaiian shirt. The riverperson smirked under their cloak's hood, that darkened their face, and quietly tip-toed into the room, and ducked down behind the couch, and peeked over gaster's shoulder, who was still reading, riverperson carefully lifted their hand, and gently scritched the side of Gaster's head, right where his ear would be, Gaster gasped, and flinched, he giggled to himself, scrunching his shoulders, then looked behind him, to see his friend the riverperson.

"R-Riverman?! w-woman?...riverperson...what are you doing here? I thought you were with frisk, and the o-others!?" gaster stammered over his words, still feeling the tickling sensation on the side of his head, which sent chills down his spine.

"ohhh.. I slept in, tra la la~" the riverperson giggled at gaster's reaction. Interesting book ya got there~! what's it about, tra la la~?" they peeked at the cover of the book

"oh this?" gaster lifted up the book. "well, it's a fantasy book about dragons, and wizards, witches, trolls, fairies, nymphs other magical creatures~!" gaster smiled.

"Really?" the riverperson cocked their head, looking at the book, and smiled. "y'know, I'm made of magic, i can turn into ANY of those things, tra la la~ like so;"

the riverperson backed away, closing their eyes, and morphed into the form of a fairy, they open their eyes, seeing gaster in awe, practically three inches away from riverperson.
Gaster's eyes were wide, and his pupils grew huge, and he gently poked riverfairy's head, even though riverperson's gender was unknown, they weren't wearing the cloak, but their face was still hidden, with a hood, riverfairy giggled and gently pushed gaster's finger away, and flapped their little wings, and flew up to gaster, sitting on his shoulder, and they gently start poking the side of gaster's head, Gaster tried to resist the urge to scrunch his shoulders, and he giggled, he sits down, giggling

"c-cahareful! t-that tihickles~!" gaster blushed slightly, gently pushing the riverfairy's hands away.

Riverfairy cocks their head, and a noticeable smile spreads across their face "really~? i didn't know you were ticklish!" they smile wider, and jump down onto gaster's lap, morphing into a small elf, about three times bigger than their fairy form, they were wearing a little light blue robe with a hood, with noticeable pointed ears poking out of the hood, they scribble their fingers over gaster's ribs, followed by Gaster's loud laughter, he squirms in place.

"Ah-Heeeheheheheehehehehee!! n-nohohoho tihihihihihickliiing!!" Gaster squeals, clawing the arms of the couch, the RiverElf giggled and squeezes his sides, and plucks his ribs like a harp, gaster blushed deeply, covering his mouth, trying to stifle his giggles.

"Hnhnhnhnhnhnhnhmhmhph~!" he inhales sharply through his "nose" and he bucks his hips, hoping the tickling would cease soon, his muffled giggles soon escaping as he tries to curl up into a little ball, the riverperson jumped onto gaster, poking at his side, he then unbuttoned gaster's Hawaiian shirt, and peeked inside, and gasps.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" the riverelf points at gaster's shirt.
Gaster gasped and looked at the riverelf while still giggling, and he cocked his head in confusion "thahahats m-my shihihirt!" gaster sighed, catching his breath, the riverelf shook their head. "no. Not that... look closely..." they pointed inside his shirt, gaster curved his spine, and sat up, looking at where he was pointing "w-what are we looking at?" gaster cocked his head. the riverElf leaned forward onto their hands and knees, slowly looking into his shirt, before blowing a huge raspberry on his spine "PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFHHHHHHHHHTTTTT!!!" Gaster practically howled with laughter, shaking his head in desperation, and tries to crawl away, the riverelf jumped up onto his back, and began tickling his lower spine with their little devil-like fingers, Gaster squealed and fell of the couch, the riverelf giggled and put their hands over gaster's eyesockets. "NOOOOO!! tiny hands!! my only weakness!" Gaster yelled dramatically, and flopped onto the floor, pretending to die, the riverelf noticed gaster's lack of motion.

"G-gaster?...are you okay?" they ask...before they knew it, Gaster rolled onto his back, grabbing the riverelf, and holding them up "RETALIATE!!" gaster shouts, while smiling deviously, and he gently pokes and prods at the riverelf's sides and belly.

"ACK!! NO-nohohohohooohho!! g-gahhahaaster! st-stohohohhop!!"
"I cannot hear you!" Gaster grins, blowing a raspberry on riverelf's belly, if he had one?
"Gahahahaster p-pleheheeheease!! i cahahahant mahahahaintaahahahin this fohohohrm!" they squeal, and try squirming out of his hands. "p-prehehehehtty soohoohoohooon i'll chhahahahnnge bahahahahck!! aheeheehheeheehee!!" the riverelf pleaded, but before gaster could respond, the river elf grew back to their original form, falling on top of gaster, loud bone-clattering noises filled the room as the riverperson groaned, and held their head in a daze, but gasped and looked down at the pile of bones in front of them, gaster was scattered across the floor, and his head was rolling out of the room.

"oh!" the riverperson yelped, and stood up, chasing after gaster's head "g-get back here!" the riverperson grabbed his head, his eyes were spinning, and he blinked. "wh...what happened?" gaster asked, looking up at the riverperson"oh..uhhh...*the riverperson rubbed the back of their head nervously. "weeelll...you're basically in pieces now..." the riverperson shrugged, and placed gaster's head down on the couch, and then walked over to the scattered pile of bones, and he grabbed a long bone piece, and looked at it confused. "...what's this one?" the riverperson looked at gaster, showing the bone.

"that's one of my femurs. there's two of them, so you should be able to find it." gaster watched, as riverperson searched through the bones, until the riverperson found a specific bone, they smirked and grabbed it, holding it up. "heeeey~ look what I found~" the riverperson held up one of gaster's feet, his eyes widened, and he sweated bullets "u-um, h-hehehe~ ehehh...hhh..." he giggled nervously, the riverperson smirked and gently dragged their fingers down gaster's sole, which caused him to snort, and giggle. the riverperson grinned, and sat down, and used their magic to levitate the bones, and they formed the bones into gaster's skeletal system, each bone reconnecting and reattaching, (for some strange reason his clothes still on) the riverperson then grabs gaster's skull, and pops it back onto his neck, gaster shudders and moves his joints, his elbows and legs, to make sure the bones are all in place, when he was done, gaster looked at the riverperson and blushed, coughing nervously, trying to play it of as if Nothing happened...

riverperson huffed, then smirked, slowly approaching gaster, then grabs gaster's wrists, and pulls him towards them, and begins dancing, gaster yelped, and fumbled over his feet, the riverperson swayed back and forth, side to side, and spun gaster around in a circle, gaster stumbled back, and screamed as he fell back, but riverperson soon caught him, in the ending pose of a tango, gaster blushed madly, and squirms, followed by gaster falling backwards onto the floor, the riverperson sighed and shook their head sadly, and smiled, then pounced on gaster, tickling his ribs and sternum, gaster squealed, and kicked his legs desperately, not ready for another round of tickles, his loud laughter echoing throughout the house, as he blushes brightly.

but all of this was cut short, by frisk, chara, asriel and the other monsters, opening the front door, walking into the living room, gaster gasped, and the riverperson jolted, everybody staring at each other, causing dead silence, to fill the room...