Chapter 3-Stay Positive!

Update:Sorry for not posting for a while!School has started back up and is taking up time,also writers block has kicked in so this story will start becoming a bit slower as time goes on.To apologize I'm posting  two chapters at once so I hope you enjoy!

The night after visiting that village was the same. Jaune walked off to do his thing and I continued to work on my project.I decided it was time I actually slept.It was weird to say the least but,it was nice.I felt like I needed it.I thought I saw someone get up in the night but I think it was just my imagination.

They next morning was the same as usual.Everyone was trying to be in a happier mood.

Ruby was holding the map as we walked.

Ruby:Come on guys!If we keep up the pace we an hit the next town before sundown!

Juane: assuming its still there......

Ruby:Of course it will be there!This one is supposed to be pretty big.Its called Be...yan?Bi.....yoa?

Ren: Its called Hi gan yanna. Its a well protected village with a popular in.

Nora: Witch means.....No camping in the rain!

Y/N:These names are getting weirder every day......

Ruby:see?Everything gonna be fine.

Jaune: You know,we've had a lot of ups and downs but,things could be a lot worse.

Y/N:I have a feeling you both just jinxed us.

We actually made to the town in one piece.No grim,bandits,anything.By the time we got there it was raining so we quickly got to the inn and got a room.It was.....quiet after that.

Crow pov......

I had been helping those kids this whole time.I was watching them.helping.While they stayed at the inn I went to the bar for a while to think.....yeah,think.

I was thinking until a waitress gave me a drink and told me it was from someone upstairs.

I went upstairs and found out who my benefactor was.

???:Hello brother.

Crow:Hello raven.

I walked over and sat down at her table.

Crow:What do you want?

Raven:Can't a sister catch up with family?

Crow:A good sister maybe but we both know why your here.

They were silent.

Crow: Did you know Yang lost her arm?

Raven: That's not-

Crow: Rhetorical question.I know you know.Its just obnoxious that you bring up family then act like your own daughter doesn't exist.

Raven:I saved her.

Crow:Once.because that was your rule,right?A real mom of the year.

Crow reached for his drink when she grabbed his arm.

Raven: I told you beacon would fall and it did.I told you Ozpin would fail and he did.Now you tell me,does Salem have it?

Crow:I though you weren't interested in all that.

Raven:I just want to know what were up against.

Crow:Witch we are you referring to?

She et go of his hand.

Crow:You should come back raven.She getting stronger.Those.......Aliens?Giant turtles?Who knows if theirs more?And those machines......

Raven:Your the one who left.You left the tribe.

Crow:They were killers and thieves.

Raven:They were your family.

Crow:You have a skewed version of that word.

Raven stood up in frustration.

Raven:I lead our people now. I will ensure our survival.

Crow:I saw...apparently not just those towns people saw as well.

Raven:What do you mean?

Crow: Those machines the Vex.There watching everything.The way there acting around Grimm....its not good.

Raven:The machines are nothing.Just like the aliens before they will be killed.

Crow:from what I hear they can't be killed.There two many.

Raven:Enough.If you don't know where the relic is,then we have nothing more to talk about.

She reached for her helmet on the table when Crow stopped her.

Crow: I don't know where the spring maiden is either.If you know tell me.Or were all going to die.

Raven smirked.

Raven:Witch we are you referring to?

She took her helmet and walked away.She cut a whole in the air as she was about to walk through,Crow grabbed her arm.
Crow:You sense it to,don't you?That power.......something's coming.
She moved her hand away and said one last thing.
Raven:Yes,and I will do all in my power to stop it.

She walked through the portal.It disappeared a couple seconds after she walked through.
The waitress saw this and dropped what she was holding in shock.

Crow turned to her and asked one thing.

Crow:Make my next drink a double.