01.

I stare off in space, zoning right on the huge stone wall I've been trapped behind since I could remember.

But as my sister says, I should be thankful that I made it to safety. Some humans didn't make it, most humans didn't. My father and my mother didn't. I put my head on my hand, letting out a soft sigh.

I wonder how it looks out there. No human likes to admit it but ever since the werewolves took over things the world had restored her beautiful nature. Everything was back to green, and clear airy. Humans now owned a very small part of land, there was only about seven colonies in the US that's all they allowed us.

I always wondered who was worse. Humans or Werewolves.

Each have done horrible things, but like humans we have good ones too. Maybe it's the same for the Werewolves?

I jerk awake from my dreamland as a grape hits me upside my head. And another one, and another one, as I turn to see where these grapes are coming from one hits me on my eye. "Bullseye!" I glare playfully at my best friend, Greer. She has always liked her middle name more than her first.

"Hey! Don't waste my grapes you limp pickle!" She makes a face at that.

She tsks, shaking her head. "Diana, Diana. Never been good with the insults." I roll my eyes at her stuffing the grapes she threw at me in my mouth. "Eww you weirdo! Those were on the ground!" Greer shoved me by my face knocking me down on the grass.

I chuckled swallowing the grapes.

Greer's beanie fell off, her bald head showing. She quickly put it back on and I slapped her hand taking it off.

"Diana, stop." She said shyly. Greer had been diagnosed with cancer since we were fourteen. It's been off and on for years. And only the werewolves have things that can cure it and they won't share it with us.

"You're beautiful, Greer. I love your bald head! It's so soft!" She bursted out laughing punching me. "Shut up D." We laugh but it's cut short as my sister burst the front door open. "Alright girls! Night fall is coming, you're gonna have to come in now before the security gets us in trouble...again." My sister, Rhea, says giving us a look.

So I was a curious person. What do you expect when you've been behind a literal wall all your life.

Greer and I stand up and walk into the small house. "You girls had better done your homework." Rhea says, Greer rolls her eyes and I kiss Rheas cheek. She's only 24, she's had to take care of me since she was ten years old. She raised me and became a mom at such a young age.

"Relax, Rhea. We did we did." Rheas brown eyes looked tired as she pursed her lips. "Okay. It's just-" she sighs. "I know. We're good, I promise." She pinches my cheeks and nods her head. "Alright. Don't go to sleep so late." Greer and I nodded and walked to my room closing the door.

"Get ready for the party tonight." I choke.

Greer smirks as she pulls out a wig. "D, I'm dying. If you think I'm not gonna live the stereotypical teenage wild life you're very wrong." I bite my lip, I didn't like leaving Rhea by herself. She freaks out if she can't find me in five minutes, and has panic attacks.

"I don't know, Greer..." I trail off.

"The parties gonna be near that wall you're so obsessed with." I chuckle. "I'm not obsessed with the wall, I'm obsessed with what's behind it." Greer scoffs as she takes out her makeup, her wig put on perfectly. "I know, Diana. Come on, I'm dying." I glare at her. "Shut up. You're not leaving me just yet." Greer snaps her fingers.

"Damnit. I hope I die soon." I slap her upside her head. "Shut up!" I hated when she spoke about her dying so easily. We grew up together, she's my other sister.

My best friend, and every time I think of her leaving me it hurts.

"D..." I roll my eyes. "Diana! Okay! I'm dying but I'm not dead yet. We still gotta have our babies together. Yours crazy and mine innocent." We always joked how are kids are gonna be the opposite of each other.

"Fine let's go."

We waited two hours until we knew for sure that Rhea was asleep. I wore black skinny jeans, a tank top I had tucked in side my jeans and a jacket, my brown hair down and curled. While Greer wore a tight white dress and heels. "Nope." She threw a red dress at me and I groaned. "It's gonna be outside, Greer!" I whined. "Put. It. On." I rolled my eyes.

Honestly this dress was too much for a party, put Colony threes parties do get wild and are the best

Honestly this dress was too much for a party, put Colony threes parties do get wild and are the best. And everyone from here always tries to one up someone.

"You look so hot, D! I'm so excited! Okay come on let's go!"

We sneak out and I bring my backpack with all my emergency stuff just incase, yes I'm a paranoid mom.

We soon make it to we're the party is being held in the woods. It was near an abandoned bridge, lights were thrown up, music loud and echoing. But we were far from home, we were right next to the wall. It was forbidden but teens will be teens.

The small heels that Greer made me wear are already hurting my feet, but Greer walked in them like a pro. It didn't seem like they hurt her at all.

I was already feeling cold, fall was ending and winter was nearing. My two favorite seasons.

"D! Didn't think we'd see you here!" I look up to see the one and only, Grey Thomas. "Hey Grey." He smirks at me and pulls me in a hug. "You look sexy." He whispers in my ear. I cringe but thank god he can't see me.

But Greer does and pulls him away, this is why we're best friends.

"Alright, settle down boy." Grey smirks and chuckles, he's always gave me a weird vibe.

His eyes make me uncomfortable as he stares at me awhile longer. "Well you two enjoy yourselves. I hope I see you later, Diana. Maybe just me and you." I coughed and snapped my fingers awkwardly. Greer grabbed me and pulled me away.

Soon Greer is filled with liquor and spinning around in circles, dancing with a guy.

I lean against a tree watching her carefully.

"Is that backpack comfortable or something?" I turn around to see Grey. I smile awkwardly, "Whatcha got in there?" I shrug. "Just things." He smirks. "Very vague." I laugh softly. "Sorry." He moves in front of me, very close, too close. "Dance with me." I open my mouth to say no but he pulls off my backpack roughly and jerks me to the area where everyone danced.

"Wait-Grey." He doesn't listen as he pulls us close together.

Trying to grind on me, his hands and mouth wandering on me. As he kisses my neck and heads for my lips I push him off. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He glares at me. "I'm trying to have fun." I flip him off and walk off, grabbing my bag and walking to a port-a-potty  they had around here somewhere.

Instead of using the restroom I decided just to walk around. My arms crossed over my chest.

Fifteen minutes later screams erupt.

_______________________________
I-I honestly have a problem but oh well new chapter of Hugs&Kisses and The Other Jock is coming up.

Likeeee about this weekend school started and yeah sorry guys I suck.