02.

I'm bumped into as many teens run, screaming crazily. I'm knocked into the ground again as I try to stand up. I start to panic as I think about Greer. I stand up and push my way through the crowd.

"Greer!" I scream, running back to where the party was held. My ankle rolls into an awkward way causing me to trip and fall down. "Diana!" I hear Greer scream before her voice it's muffled. I stand up quickly, running on my limp foot.

"Im coming! I'm coming for you Greer-" I'm slammed into a tree, my head hitting the bark of the tree harshly.

I suck in a breath of air as I cough, the air being knocked out of my lungs. I freeze as I hear loud snapping and growls just above my ear.

The huge wolf barks in my ear causing me to curl into a ball. I was not going down like this. I swung my leg over kicking the thing in the snout, I got up and booked it to the nearest tree. I quickly jumped up and climbed that thing like a monkey. "Holy mother of-" I take in a breath, resting my head on the tree bark. I heard loud howls and a certain scream I knew to well.

I look towards the wall and watch as a man who seemed to once be a wolf gripping onto Greer.

My heart hammered in my chest. She couldn't handle this, she's so sick. "Greer! Greer!" I scream, her eyes look to me and she reaches out towards me. "Diana!" I try to jump but I know if I do I'll break something. "I'll come to get you!" Tears of frustration make it in my eyes as I watch helplessly as my friend is whisked away.

I wait until everything is clear and head down, I walk all the way back home my tears falling down my face.

I open the door and race upstairs and into my bedroom, a few seconds later my sister comes in. "Diana!" She cries pulling me in a hug. She pulls me back a little cupping my face and her eyes frantically trying to find a scar. "I-I'm okay, b-but Greer isn't. I'm jumping the stone wall tonight." Rhea shakes her head.

"No the hell you aren't, Diana!" I frown at her. "Rhea who else is gonna help and save her?! You're all so scared! She's my best friend and she's sick."

Rhea shakes her head.

"No, nope, you're not going. Your-you're all I have. You'd do that to me? For someone who isn't your blood?" I wipe away her tears, "Rhea, you know she's our blood. You love her just as much as I do. I'll be back, and safe."

Rhea stares into my eyes and she shakes her head. "No, I'm not letting you go." She grabs me and starts dragging me towards the attic. "Rhea! Stop! Are you crazy?!" She gently pushes me into the attic and slams the door locking it.

"It's for the best."