night 2.

Roscoe climbs a tree to rest.
"Bark..."

Stoffel Vandoorne and Fernando Alonso talk about the tributes still alive.
"Sebastian and Lewis are definitely still alive."
"I bet Lewis is trying to find his dogs instead of surviving."

Valtteri Bottas is unable to start a fire and sleeps without warmth.
Valtteri drops the sticks to the damp ground, huffing in annoyance. He finally lays back against a fallen tree branch and grips his backpack.

Pascal Wehrlein, Jolyon Palmer and Kevin Magnussen sleep in shifts.
"Your turn to sleep, mate." Jolyon yawns, standing above Kevin. He stands up and stretches, swapping places with the Brit, who takes next watch.

Max Verstappen and Sergio Perez sleep in shifts.
"Max, I swear. Wake up, I'm not taking watch any longer."

Kimi Raikkonen passes out from exhaustion.
"Uh... alcohol?" Kimi stumbles slightly before his eyes droop and he drops to the floor.

Romain Grosjean quietly hums.
"I can't wait to find good foooooooood..."

Nico Hulkenberg and Sebastian Vettel run into each other and decide to truce for the night.
Nico shrieks as a shadow jumps out in front of him. Sebastian holds his hand out to his fellow German, a slight grin on his face, "Friends for the night?" Nico glances down to his outstretched hand, before smiling and shaking his hand.

Daniel Ricciardo climbs a tree to rest.
"Why was I ever a F1 driver? I should have been in the tree climbing olympics."

Lewis Hamilton passes out from exhaustion.
"Roscoe? Coco..." Thud.