[Namjoon]

Part 4

Namjoon was chuckling while watching Jungkook beat you up. Being his wife didn't mean things were going to be heaven on earth but I think you got the message since the first day. There's things you can't argue with Namjoon about because then he'll end up killing you. That's how the story ends.

He placed pressure onto Jungkook's shoulder and the boy stopped kicking you. The male was now breathing hard. They both took a good look at your body and laughed.

"Get up!" Namjoon ordered, changing his tone.

Jungkook almost murdered you so what makes Namjoon think you can stand? You've also noticed that different type of bugs were crawling on you but you couldn't do anything.

Namjoon was still waiting for you to move and when he noticed you were to weak he pointed at Jungkook to "help."

Jungkook grabbed your body and you were finally up but he purposely dropped you. Namjoon's face was expressionless but you knew he was laughing inside.

"Oops my hand slipped." He lied.

Once more the boy tried again and this time he held you in place. Wounds from your stomach were opening because you felt sudden tears causing you to yelp.

"I honestly don't know what Chanyeol saw in you. Do you think I actually would want my kids from you? You're just a piece of trash, dirty, and an ugly creation from God." He spat.

"If you die here I'll place you right next to my last wife. Jungkook go tie her up in my room."

Your eyes widen. "Please Namjoon don't put me in there!"

His piercing eyes and smirk had no mercy whatsoever.

Pushing you to the ground Jungkook pinched the hem of your shirt acting as if you were shit.

"Why the hell did he make me touch you?" He said in disgust.

From the sideline Seokjin was watching everything with a frown on his face. He made contact with you but still didn't do anything.

***

Jungkook sighed in relief as the room door was already open. He found barb wire on the bed and smiled. "It's a pity only hyung is going to have fun with you."

While placing your body down you weakly touched his arm. "Jungkook don't listen to what Namjoon said. You know better then that."

"Hands off me bitch, you know nothing about me and let's keep it that way."

He took both of your hands and tied them to the metal headboard. Since the barb wire is made out of steel with sharp edges it felt like a million of needles were going through your skin.

"AHHHHH!" You yelled in discomfort.

He made sure it was tight enough to slice your skin. After he got off Namjoon came inside with a bowl. However, the bowl wasn't an ordinary bowl, it was a steel bowl with hot magma inside.

"Hyung how did you get that so fast?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"I know a guy, now shoo!"

The door was closed and locked. "Please let me go, this wasn't the life for me."

"You know you remind me so much of my last wife and I hate it. Everytime I see you I just wanna bang your head on the concrete. Chanyeol should've done this before he handed you to me."

Behind his pocket was a metal stamp with his signature engraved on it. He was going to mark you.

This guy must be another word beside crazy if he think he's putting that on your skin.

"LET ME GO YOU BITCH!"

Namjoon's blood was boiling, he placed the bowl down to the ground, took the metal from his pocket and dipped it in the magma.

"You're officially mines now cunt."