Chapter 3

(A/N: Ayeee another chapter to publish I hope you guys enjoyed the last two I made also please please pleeeeeeeeeease begging you guys give me ideas I'm having serious writers block at the moment, anyways enjoy)

You walked your way through the hallways to get to your first class until you heard hard and fast footsteps coming after you instead of running you decided to turn around only to be face to face with one of your acquaintances Zoe Murphy.

"Hey (Y/N) Oh my gosh I'm so sorry about my brother he's a psycho path," Zoe lets out panting catching her breath.

"O-oh it's, it's fine I'm good, I-it's all fine."

"Are you sure? You seem like you're about to break any second," Zoe takes a good look at your face seeing how glossy your eyes were and how your lip slightly quivered.

"Y-yeah I-it's no big deal, hehe, no big deal at all," you say hoping Zoe might drop the subject and move on.

"Oh, um ok then, say how was summer? I heard from Alana that Evan broke his arm while climbing a tree."

"O-oh y-yeah h-he did, um, it happened, um, a-a few w-weeks ago."

You both walked to your classroom as you two continued talking about what you two did during summer, Zoe didn't exactly have alot to talk about apart from when the whole Murphy family decided to go skiing but Connor ended up hating it at the end, you couldn't help but giggle, Zoe sorta knew you had a crush on her brother ever since you came to Zoe's house for a project, in all honesty she was surprised you even liked a druggie like Connor but she was supportive, she did give you a few warnings though like how aggressive Connor can be when he's high or don't get him on his bad side or he'll get physical they might be helpful for you in the future... Maybe.

You both went inside your first period sitting at the very back of the class, you continued to chat as the bell rang and a crowd of students start to storm into the class taking their seats, after doing so Mrs. Johnson, your economics teacher, came in and started to do attendance.

"Hugo Fleming?"

"Here."

"Kurt Kelly"

"Here."

"Veronica Sawyer?"

"Here."

"Heather Duke?"

"Present."

"Heather Chandler?"

"Here."

"Zoe Murphy?"

"Here."

"(Y/N) Hansen?"

"H-here, *ahem*, here Mrs. Johnson."

Mrs. Johnson gave a long lecture to the write class about economics (never studied economics in my school Lmao), you weren't paying that much attention so you decided to randomly doodle on your notebook while Zoe started scribbling stars on the cuffs of her jeans. 'Heh, guess Evan was right about that'.

"Ms. Hansen care to share something with the class?"

Everyone had their eyes on you, you started slouching on your seat till everyone could only see your eyes.
You started to panic.

"Oh no, oh no no no no no, this is bad, really really bad, abort (Y/N) ABORT!!"

"Um, I was um, n-nothing, I-it's nothing Mrs. Johnson."

Mrs. Johnson raised her eyebrows and gave you a stern look making you slouch on your seat even further.

"Alright whatever, now moving on."

You raised up from your chair putting your face in your hands blushing in embarrassment and having tears brimming in your eyes, they were practically glossy by now. You felt a someone rub your back knowing it was Zoe you didn't flinch in fear.

"Hey it's alright," Zoe says softly rubbing small circles on your back, if Evan was in your state he would probably flip and blush uncontrollably.

(A/N: Aaaaand done hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you guys in the next one, buh-bye.)

-Dee Dee-