Chapter 10

You speed walked and hurried to class,  just in time,  Mr. Platt(hehehe) wasn't here yet you scanned the classroom looking for Connor, you saw him looking out the window his chin resting at the palm of his hand. You walked over to him getting a few snickers and whispers, "Omg, (Y/N) 's totally going for it,"
               "Ha a nerd and a freak perfect match don't ya think?"
                                      "I bet she'll go in his pants at the end of the school year."

You ignored the gossip and was now in front of Connor, you purposely cleared your throat to get his attention which thankfully he did.

"Um, mind if I sit hear?" You asked pointing to an empty seat next to him, "No, no not at all go ahead," the room seemed to grow silent the rest of the class staring at both of you.

"What are you looking at?!" Connor barked out causing them to look away and continue their conversations,  "People, don't even know what the word 'Privacy' means do they?" Connor says clearly frustrated you giggled at his attitude which Connor found quiet adorable and he let out a smile.

"Guess not."

The door opened to find Mr. Platt entering the classroom, "Alright settle down, Trooper of the table."

The whole class became silent, "Alright good, now everyone turn to page 394(see what i ddi there), we're starting a new chapter about the heart and how it works and make sure to be prepared for next Wednesday we're having a quiz so you better pay attention." (For some reason in Indonesia I'm still learning about 'forces', 'how the circulatory system works' basically all those easy shit AND I'M AN EIGHT GRADER!!!).
You took out your textbook and started scribbling your binder with notes while Connor on the other hand just rested his head on his arms trying to block out the world around him, you tapped on his shoulder which made Connor turn to you.

"You're not writting notes?" You asked qiuetly, "Heck no I'm not wasting my time on this stupid ass biology class."

"Well at least pay attention."

"Nope not happening." He says going back to resting and probably taking a nap. A few minutes passed and you've written around 9 paragraphs, you looked to your right seeing Connor still in rest in his head on his arms, probably sleep in by now.

"MR. MURPHY!!"

Connor jolted up and you saw Mr. Platt with anger filled eyes  while yours were widened with fright but Connor just casually stretched out his arms as if he just woke up from his nap and rubbed the tiredness out of his eyes, "Oh wow I'm still in this Hell hole," everyone laughed except you and Mr. Platt.

"Detention."

KRIIIIIIIIIIIING

Connor grabbed his bag and stomped out of class you trying to catch up with him, you were now in from of him as you started to walk backwards, "C-Connor, you, um, you really n-need to learn h-how to pay a-attention, i-if you k-keep this u-up you'll g-get expelled."

Connor shrugged his shoulders, "Well than great I'd love to be out of this hell."

A/N: I apologize that this was really  short just an update I won't be able to update for the next two to three weeks I'm having my Mid-Exams and I promised my mom I'd study hard and get good grades, so I apologize in advance,  and I'll see you in the next chapter, buh -bye

Dee Dee