II

[ t a e h y u n g ' s ]

Classes were starting to get boring. But then again— when do they ever not get boring?

Senior year is one of the best yet one of the worst years of high school.

Sure, you're finally in your last year and after this you've got all the time you want to do whatever the hell you want.

But then you remember that you have to stay for one more entire year in a place you've labeled as hell since you've stepped foot in it.

I honestly couldn't care less about senior year.

No one really does care, if you think about it. Most of it just depends on whether you'd like to get into a good college or be a freelancer and do whatever you'd like.

Personally, I wouldn't choose either of those.

I'm only eighteen and I still have a whole year to decided whether I want to be some sort of tough business man or stay and lounge in my family's home until I've got the motivation to get a decent job.

Ring!

"Who's phone was that?" Mrs. Yang called out. I quickly fumbled my phone between the pages of my textbook and attempted to turn off my ringer.

Shit.

I thought to myself.

I can't believe I left my damn ringer on.

"Whoever it was, better shut their phone off unless they want it confiscated and kept until the end of school." Mrs. Yang explained, returning back to the lesson.

I let out a small sigh. Before looking back at the board, I glanced at my phone's lock screen.

It's that number.

The weird one that had been spamming me with messages.

I wasn't annoyed by the texts, but sometimes, it just gets frustrating. And honestly, who messages a stranger? Apparently me, I guess.

I read the notification that displayed itself on the lock screen.

sadseoul has logged on and messaged you.

"Taehyung! I see that you're paying a lot of attention to your textbook, yes? I guess that means you should know the answer to number twelve." Mrs. Yang let out.

I didn't want to answer, so I kept my mouth shut for a bit.

"Kim Taehyung, I asked you to answer the question, please." She repeated. I sighed heavily and responded.

Blurting out the correct answer, Mrs. Yang's eyes widened.

"T-That's correct. Good job for paying attention. Kids, be more like Taehyung!" Mrs. Yang shouted as I diverted my attention back to my phone, attempting to read the messages that were sent.

sadseoul has sent four messages.

sadseoul:
ayo <
you in class boi??¿ <
hah i got let out early <
sucks 2 B U EX DEE <
delivered 11:45

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and shoved my phone back into my pocket discreetly.

I turned my head back to the lesson, not really paying much attention but acting like I was.

How could she just hit me with an "XD"?

I thought to myself in disappointment.

+

new chapter !!i was thinking of making a2jae fanfic for all you got7stans out there :")i'm not sure if people wouldlike that though?– g

new chapter !!
i was thinking of making a
2jae fanfic for all you got7
stans out there :")
i'm not sure if people would
like that though?
– g.