{2}

Jeongguk saw the message and has been staring at his screen for 10 minutes. "Oh fuck i have to react!" He yelled.

BunnyDaddyGuk: sorry babyboy i was staring at my screen in disbelief.

MilkyWhiteSugaBaby: its okay daddy. And why would you do that? I'm just a cam boy..

BunnyDaddyGuk: to me you arent 'just a cam boy' i watch you every day that you're online. Christ I even have my notifications on!!

MilkyWhiteSugaBaby: really!?! Thats so sweet!! I uhm i maybe wanna give you a private show. I want to give it really bad daddy.. so bad..

Jeongguk couldn't believe his eyes. He bit his lip and clicked on the private show request.

Yoongi saw the request and his eyes lit up. He clicked on it and saw himself on screen. "D-daddy put on your mic and camera.." Yoongi his small eager voice spoke. He saw himself getting into a corner and saw a beautiful, slight tanned man in screen. "Hey babyboy." His low voice send shivers down Yoongi's spine, making his cock twitch.

Jeongguk smirked and saw Suga's reaction. "May i know youre real name babyboy?" Jeongguk smiled at the blushing he received. "Y-yoongi.." he spoke. Yoongi. He repeated over and over in his head. "I'm Jeongguk. But people call me Gukie or Jungkook." He said. "C-can i say hyung or daddy?" Yoongi spoke soft. Jeongguk smiled and nodded. "Yes baby you can. Now give daddy something he can enjoy." He smirked when he saw Yoongi's is bare cock twitching a bit.

Yoongi nodded and looked at Jeongguk. He slowly started stroking himself and whimpered. "No kitten not that way." He looked up at the screen and stopped. "What way than daddy?" He said with an innocent voice that drove Jeongguk insane. "You have those toys right kitten?" Jeongguk smirked as Yoongi nodded. He grabbed a toy no one has ever seen. It was a baby blue vibrating 10 inch dildo. And it was 2,5 inches thick.

"Something like this daddy?" Yoongi showed a cute innocent smile and Jeongguk nodded with a smirk. "Just.like.that." Jeongguk said with slight pauses between the words to make it sound more strict and needy. "Baby can you take it raw?" Jeongguk said and Yoongi nodded. "Everything for you daddy..."

Yoongi turned his ass to the screen and Jeongguk smirked rubbing his cock again. Yoongi slowly pushed it in. He let out cute small whimpers followed by soft moans. When it was for almost half inside him he accidentally turned on the vibrations. Yoongi moaned. "Aaahhh daddy!!" He bit his lip. "Take it all kitten. Do it for daddy." Jeongguk smirked as he saw the small boy take everything of the toy inside his tight hole.

Yoongi slowly moved the toy and started moaning a little louder with every thrust. Jeongguk let out a groan what made Yoongi's cock twitch. Yoongi was about to cum until he heard Jeongguk's words. "Stop. Now." Yoongi whined and slowly pulled it out. "Now sit on your knees and pull off the cock ring. Daddy wants to see his baby boy come undone." Jeongguk said with a slightly harsh but sexy voice and Yoongi obeyed.

He pulled off the cock ring and started jerking himself. Not taking long but cumming hard, making myself a swearing mess and his bed full with cum. Jeongguk moaned and threw his head back making his neck expose and Yoongi bit his lip. "Daddy please cum. Cum for me please daddy. Please.." Yoongi kept begging and that dragged Jeongguk over the edge. He came with a loud moan and his cum dripping onto his hand.

All Yoongi could think about is how Jeongguk would taste. "Kitten where do you live?" "I just recently moved to Seoul with my room mate." Yoongi said. "This is my lucky day. Daddy also lives in Seoul." Jeongguk smirked

"Well daddy lets meet up sometime.."

;WORD COUNT 650 WORDS;

Aahhh ik ik ik smol chapter and i made y'all wait so long. I've been very busy lately.

MORE UPDATES SOON AND MAYBE A SECOND BOOK LY ALL♥️