{3.2/2}FILLER

Jungkook smiled and walked to the kitchen. He heard his pohone ringing and picked up. "Jungkook." He said in a harsh tone as he was a bit annoyed. "JUNGKOOKAAAHHH." He heard his friend, Taehyung, scream through thephone. Jungkook chuckled as he expected Taehyung's call.

[Jungkook] Yea whats up?

[Taehyung] YOU GOT A PRIVATE SHOW?!?!?

[Jungkook] *chuckle* yea why?

[Taehyung] I'M SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!

[Jungkook] Just come over and I'll tell you everyt-

Jungkook was interupted by the doorbell. He walked to the front door and hung up with Taehyung. "DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE." That was Taehyung. He ran inside and jumped onto the couch. "TELL ME EVERYTHING." Taehyung literally yelled. Jungkook grabbed two beers and sat down next to him.

"I got a private show and i asked him on a date. He goes to the SM&D, Seoul Music and Dance college. Soooo I'm gonna pick him up tomorrow and we are going to a milkshake store, then the park and maybe I'll bring him to here."

Taehyung his mouth hung open. "THATS SO COOL!!!!! My friend, Jimin, also goes there. I think they are classmates. Its really cool. CAN I MEET HIM!?!" Taehyung smiled excitedly. "Maybe later. Don't wanna scare him off you know?" Jungkook chuckled.

Jungkook his phone went off. A text?

'Unknown'
"Hey daddy. I'm done with school at 2pm. See you tomorrow. Xx babyboy."
7.47pm

Jungkook smiled. "IS THAT HIM!?!" Taehyung looked over his shoulder. "Yes that's him. Now calm down you jumpy idiot." Jungkook chuckled and earned a hit on the head by Taehyung.

————
AAHHHH GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT FILLERS. I PROMISE TO MAKE A GOOD PART LATER
-Blue