Finn Collins - "Netflix and Chill?"

"Wow..." You stood still in the middle of what should have been the living room once.

Dust covered the seats and furniture. The colors of the paintings on the wall had faded and you assumed it was better not to ask where the spiders were who had created the webs covering all corners and gaps.

"And here we thought our counselor on the ark lead a luxurious life." Finn raised his eyebrows while he let his finger slide over the wooden table. "This is only the living room! We haven't even seen the rest of the house yet!" When he opened one of the doors little bugs hurried away. "Come on!" He looked over his shoulder at you, his lips curled up into a smile, little lights glimmering in his eyes. "This is why I was looking forward to go to earth!" He placed his foot on the dusty stairs and one step at a time he started to climb to the first floor.

Although you had to admit that it was quite beautiful and quite amazing, you were also slightly afraid of what else could live in this house, apart from bugs and mouses and spiders. You had never believed the ghost stories on the ark. You had even dared to wonder how stupid someone must be to make all of that crap up, but here you were, all of sudden understanding where those ghost stories came from.

When you opened the door a little further, the squeaking was almost deafening. Each step of the stairs cracked when you placed your foot on it. Sometimes you even thought you saw shadows, moving quietly through the house, hiding when you turned around to have a better look at them.

"What's taking you so long?" Finn leaned over the railing. "You haven't seen the best yet!" He shifted his weight from one leg to the other while he waited impatiently until you had reached the first floor too. "There is a tv in every room!" Finn shook his head. "Can you imagine it?" He entwined his fingers with yours and he pulled you into one of the bedrooms.

The bed in the room was gigantic. On the ark maybe three or four people could have slept in it quite comfortably. A huge closet covered almost an entire wall and the television screen, attached directly to the wall, almost felt like an extra window.

"So, what do you think?" Finn placed his hands on your shoulders and he pushed you on the bed. "What was that saying again?" He whispered, his lips only a few inches away from yours while he placed his knees next to your hips. "Netflix and chill tonight?" He winked playfully and a smile spread across your face.

"I still don't know what that is exactly, but it sounds good to me." You grabbed his shirt and then you pressed your lips firmly on his. You didn't care that the bed was dusty. You didn't care that the sunlight could barely shine in due to the dirt on the windows. You only cared about being with Finn in a beautiful house without anyone else from the 100 knowing about it.