T W O

The busy school year was slowly coming to an end with students packing their belongings from their dorms and teachers holding their last classes

Class was supposed to start at 8:00 am sharp, however it was already ten minutes past and Professor Emmons had not arrived. Caroline looked incredibly bored. She was staring at her fingernails, biting them every now and then and letting out an annoyed huff.

Her unblinking eyes then scanned the rest of the classroom, looking at all her other classmates. This was one of the few classes that she didn't have with her friends.

Suddenly the door busted open with a small figure rushing into the room. It was none other than Professor Emmons. Her hair was a mess and she was trying to balance a stack of papers she was carrying with some falling behind her on the floor.

"I'm so sorry class!" Professor Emmons apologised. "I overslept. I'm terribly sorry!" she continued as Caroline prepared for the lesson praying that time sped by fast.

_____________________________

"Robin". Iris hissed nudging her friends elbow as she began to lightly snore in class. It didn't do much. Instead she sniffled and inched out of her way, but it didn't stop her snoring.

Oh God. Professor Surrey was holding the fourth lecture this year of the Realm of Eden's history. Normally Iris wouldn't mind rehashing her notes, but she was getting tired of learning the same thing continuously and with two days until the end of the school year she couldn't blame Robin for sleeping. 

Looking around the class most people were whispering to each other, reading through their notes or staring at the clock on the wall tick away. Professor Surrey continued with his teachings ignoring the students that weren't paying attention, mostly because the school year would end in a few days and he didn't have the energy to give out anymore warnings. 

"In the beginning of time, the Creator - created a world where those who had the gift to manipulate supernatural abilities could rome in safety. She had the gift of prophecy and knew that there would be times when Darkness reigned and the hidden world would be faced with its biggest threat. Mortals. Only a selected army of outstanding and powerful individuals would be able to bring the world out of chaos that followed it around. Harmony and Stability would be built with their blood, sweat and tears. It was a noble yet terrible task for any individual to take upon their shoulders. The Creators heart ached as she watched the trials these chosen ones had to face alone as they gave their all. Out of compassion, she gave these souls each a precious and powerful gift. With those gifts they wielded the fate of our future leading themselves through the dark ages and creating a New World 'The Realm of Eden' departed from the mortals where they could live in peace, protecting both the Worlds when needed. Till this day we all carry out the chosen ones greatest assignment, protecting our world as well as the Mortal world." The Professor spoke glancing at the clock once or twice before finally clapping his hands loud enough to catch everyone's attention including the disorientated Robin whose snoring finally stopped.