||Chapter 2||

Large birds of many colors fly in the air and depart in many different directions. Airplanes look so different in pictures.

I checked the time on my distressed Nokia. It is 1:34 am.

Still very early.

I got out of the taxi and payed the old taxi driver twenty dollars ignoring if he was asking for more. I ran towards the entrance of the gigantic airport ignoring the obnoxious shouts of the old taxi driver.

xxxxxxxxxxx

3:34 am

Exactly two hours had passed and I am finally entering the white and yellow airplane.

When I was in Grade 5 mother taught me about the different places around the world like United Kingdom, Tokyo, Japan, China, United States where I lived or you can say where I used to live.

Well one in particular catched my attention and that place was Australia. Sydney, Australia to be exact.

The beautiful bridges catched my eye. The streets they looked like gold in my green eyes. Oh and The Beach, The Beach. It was a stunning body of water. Since ten years old Australia had been my one and only crush. So there was where I was heading today. Australia my new home.

"Hey girl you got a phone number?" A young boy sitting two seats away from me asked me interrupting me from my Australia daydream.

"I dont have a phone." I lied. I had to lie. He looked so young maybe fifteen?

"So that means you don't got a kik?" He asked again. Annoying me already. Plus what the hell is a kik? It sounded disgusting.

"I do not know what that is and I do not want to know what a damn kik is. I want to be left alone and relaxed. Understood?" I snapped quietly. The annoying fifteen year old cheeks turned a red strawberry color and looked quickly away embarrassed.

I then sunk back down in my seat and closed my eyes returning to my Australia paradise until I fell into a deep sleep.