||Chapter 4||

This small motel room was not bad at all.

It was not like in the movies that when you opened the old dusty curtains a million dead and alive little bugs came out flying on your porcelain face. The curtains had a light green and purple checkered pattern. They where lovely. The queen size bed did not seem to have any microscopic bed bugs instead the light green sheets smelled like new and the aroma was fresh and did not smell like something had just died in here.

The bathroom was grey and comfortable. It was perfectly stable to hold all my toiletries.

When I finished looking around and putting everything in its place, I plopped onto the bed relaxing the muscles of my frail back.

...

Later that day I woke up from my five hour nap dizzily and did some cleaning up around the chipped beige motel room.

"I need to eat" I whispered quietly to my self.

I started walking towards the door leaving everything behind except my money. I kept walking until this beautiful aqua clear blue stopped me. I feel a single tear slip from my eyes, it was the sea, the beach. My frail hands were trembling because I thought I could not be happier than in this moment.

I saw other people leaving but I was running towards the water not caring if you needed a swim suit I just took of my shoes, shirt, and shorts in a hurry because it was waiting for me no time to be wasting to feel the salty water right in front of my face.

I shall never forget this crystal clear moment.

The water was unexplainably perfect. It was so strange how everything is so beautiful in a world where half of the people are cruel and half of the other population is nice.

I was already walking towards a coffee shop, and right now anything sounded amazing since I was about to faint.

I sat down quietly and ordered a lemonade, and two chocolate cupcakes because one did not satisfy my hunger. I have never eaten two cupcakes in a day but after all it was still my birthday and I could do whatever I pleased to do.

Today I have done so many things that I have never done; be in a airplane, make a friend, feel the beach, and finally I was staying by my own.

...

I woke up at eight am the next day with the biggest headache and smelling like raw fish horrible.

I got in the shower and turned the water to the hottest and surprisingly it did. All the muscles in my short, pale, and frail body instantly relaxed. I shampooed my brown wavy hair and washed it off carefully not to get any shampoo in my hazel eyes.

I conditioned and then washed the rest of my body.

When I stepped out of the shower I was so proud that I had picked out my clothes before I showered. I put on my lilac shirt tucked in my light wash almost white shorts that where frayed at the bottom. I wraped my brown hair in the white towel and looked my self in the mirror. My cheeks where slightly red and my eyes were full of relief and happiness something I never have seen in me.

I was relieved?

About what?

Everything, all my life has been me living inside a box and now I am outside that box seeing the indescribable and unpredictable world. If my body wasn't in this beautiful place now I would probably been in the gray house that I would never been able to get out of probably eating and reading Pride and Prejudice over and over again. But now I am here and I promise no one is going to change that fact.

{sorry is all i have to say}