Chapter 3

Before  yall start to read this is a lil author's note I would like for yall to vote and comment not just read see yall are lurkers so please vote and comment cause I want this story to have  plenty votes and comments and I want more than just 13 readers I want at least 500 readers please and share my book to others on wattpad yall .

Now on to the chapter 

Adios 

******************

Chapter 3

Anthonae 

Today I'm spending time with my boo so it will be me ,him and Nesha so in a way I'm happy he also wants to treat me by taking me shopping so I gotta look cute for him so I went in my bathroom and did my usual hygiene once I was done bathing I dried off and went in my room.

I put on my matching black bra and panties then I slipped on a pair of white skinny jeans and some purple socks then I threw on my sparkly tank top then my matching jays I styled my hair into a curly bun slicking down my edges then I changed my phone case.

Anthonae 's outfit ^^^^^^^^^

I went downstairs and went straight in the kitchen grabbing  a bottle of water drinking it quickly and getting rid of the empty bottle I then went out the door I heard a horn .

I got outside and my man was outside waiting for me looking so sexy in his purple polo shirt with black jeans and matching jordans and his jewelry and rolex he looked so fine and we were matching except he had on black jordans I had on purple ones.

Dj's outfit ^^^^^^

Me: Hey babe 

Babe: Morning beautiful 

Me: baby you smell so good and look so damn fine 

Babe : thanks babe got to smell and look fresh for my lady and you looking gorgeous 

Aw he made me blushed right then and he so sweet and handsome looking damn I got the sexiest boyfriend damn .

Me: Thanks and lets go you have my baby in the car waiting 

Babe: ok babe 

So he opened the door for me and helped me in the passenger side then he closed my door and jogged to his side getting in and then driving off.

Me: babe did you cut all your hoes off once we became an item 

Babe: yes I did and when I was with them for a quickie I always used protection babe so don't worry I will get tested just for you ok 

Me: ok babe I hope you stick to your words and hi baby (talking to Nesha)

Nesha: Hi  mommy 

Me: babe she called me mommy its ok with me is it ok with you 

Babe: yes its ok with me cause her real mom is a junkie so I rather you as her mom babe

Me: ok I will take care of her likes she is my own child babe

Babe: thank you babe and also I'm glad I cuff you because I have been liking you from long time I knew my boy AJ was crushing on my sis and I was crushing on you 

Me: well I had a crush on you for a very long time babe 

We arrived at the mall he parked the car he got out opened my door for me got Nesha out and he had her in his hand and hold my hand with his other hand and we walked in the mall.

Babe: where do you want to go first 

Me: lets go to foot locker and get some matching jays for us

Babe : Ok lets go 

So we walked in footlocker and got every pair in every color for me ,him and Nesha he paid and we left and went to forever 21 I got a few crop tops ,tanks and about five maxi dress and six maxi skirts once I found what I needed I went to the cashier and DJ paid for everything .I grabbed the bags and we left and continued shopping .

Me: Babe I'm hungry 

Nesha: daddy I'm hungry 

Babe: ok lets go 

So he put all the stuff we got today in the car he then strapped Nesha in her car seat helped me in the passenger side then got on his side and drove off to Apple Bees .

We finally arrived at Apple Bees so he parked then he got out helped me out and grabbed Nesha out her car seat then we went inside .

Hostess: Table for three follow me 

So we followed her as she lead us to a table and we sat down and she handed us some menus and gave Nesha a kids menu with crayons.

Hostess: your waitress will be with you soon 

Me: Thank you 

So this ratchet waitress with this dry up weave  and clacking on gum and staring at my man like she een see me and my daughter here .

Hoe: what can I get you sexy 

Me: A new waitress gone with ya dry up weave cant you see he taken hoe bye 

Babe: thanks babe I don't like her she een got nothing on you babe you gorgeous she isn't 

Me: Awe babe thank you 

Waitress: Good day can I start yall up with something to drink 

Me: I will have a strawberry lemonade and for baby girl an apple juice and for him a coke

Waitress: I will be right back with your drinks and will be back to take your orders 

Me: thank you 

So she came back with our drinks then she took our order I ordered shrimp fettuccine while Nesha got chicken strips and fries and babe got hot wings with fries .

Once our food had arrived we dug in and ate I couldn't finish all of my food so I asked for a to go plate he paid and we all left he decided that it will be good to go to his house for a while.

***********************

This is the end of chapter 3 guys please vote ,comment and share this story and please I will love to hear some feedbacks and see some votes thank you .

Chapter 4 will be up shortly well soon let me put it that way