Chapter 4

Anthonique 

Today my twin and I are going to be school shopping along wit our sister Priscilla and also our best friends  Raine and Gabby so  I got out bed since its after eleven and made my bed up then I went in my bathroom and did my usual routine see we are still by our dad mom is away  she went and didn't tell us nothing so we stayed by daddy .

I just got out the tub I dried my body off and changed into my bra and panties and went to find something to wear today  which consisted of a blue crop top and a pair of white skinny jeans and my jays to match and I decided to wear my hair curly so I threw it into two curly puffs.

Me: Nae ya ass betters be ready 

Nae: Shut ya ass up I'm ready 

(Anthonae is Nae yall that's her nickname well one of them )

Me: Bitch lol 

My sister and I always joking around cussing each other out lol so I grabbed my phone and purse and we went into my range rover and pulled off Priscilla was meeting us there since she was by her boo staying the night .

Me: So gurl I'm with Jay the other day and this hoe comes up saying so you left me to be with this bitch I almost whooped her ass with her ugly self

Nae : I would've done the same if that happened to me and you wont believe we had a thirsty waitress but we got a new waitress but these hoes een ga never stop 

Me: You right but they jealous cause I get the man they wanted but he wants me so girl bye 

Nae: I feel you and girl the other day Nesha called me mommy and DJ was ok with it so I told him I will take care of her as if she is mines 

Me: I love my niece she a sweet heart 

Nae: yeah she is because her actual mom is on crack and she is mia so yeah but I will be a mother figure to her 

Me: I never liked that bitch plus I believe she trapped DJ that's what but he got a beautiful blessing 

Nae: Yeah girl  I feel the same way but I wanna do it with DJ 

Me: I feel the same way I wanna do it with Jay 

So we arrived at Walmart and the ladies were already here so we all hopped out the vehicles and went inside to get started on school shopping .

We walked I Walmart and each of us got a trolley for our self to start shopping so I went in the school supply section we all went inside that section I loaded my trolley with two binders and two folder sheets ,ten books , a pack of gel pens different colors ,two rulers ,pack of pencils and a stapler and staples .

I went to the next section and got me a few gums and candies for me and then I got some more junk food  and more stuff once I was done I paid for it and waited for the others because we were going for lunch as well .

Nae: You always the first one to be done shopping 

Raine: yes lol but anyhow I'm hungry 

Me: I'm hungry as well

Priscilla: me too but nae leave Nique alone cause you the one who takes forever in every store we go to  anyhow lol 

Gabby: nah that's true nae Prissy een lie lol

Nae: whatever lol anyhow lets go yall

So we went to the restaurant we always go to in California name Joyce Soul food Restaurant  we all parked well me ,prissy and raine  since  were driving  the others didn't drive .

We got out and went inside and sat at our usual spot and looked over the menu  we ordered our food and drinks and sat down talking .

**********************

Hey yall this is a quick chapter guys I'm trying to update as much as I can now cause next week I will be going back to college so I will be busy so I will try to update on the weekends .